True Blood
By True Blood
#49 in TV
Regina H.
Honolulu, HI

I lost HBO for a while and just got it back. I loved True Blood before so I'm wondering will it be very hard to pick up where I left off? Another words am I going to be lost or can I catch up easy?

Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Valley Spgs, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
I suggest you watch what you missed, I got all the I'd episodes on eBay between $10 and $15. So much changes every season you'd be very lost
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
5 years, 3 months ago
You might be kind of confused if you just pick up with current episodes, but HBO (depending on your cable company) comes with HBO GO, which has every episode of every season on demand. It would be easy to catch up that way.