True Athlete - Natural Whey Protein - Chocolate, 1.5 lb powder uploaded by DAsia W.

BY TRUE ATHLETE

Natural Whey Protein Chocolate 1.5 Pound Powder see more...

• Has anyone had any stomach problems (digesting) this prod...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I love this protein! I have been trying to gain weight for some time now and I was introduced to this product. I drank it twice daily (before work & with my before dinner snack) I have successfully gained 10lbs and maintaining the weight. I purchased the chocolate flavor and it taste like chocolate brownies lol It doesn't leave an after taste I highly recommend this product!
Ali B.
Louisville, KY
Tastes great in water &/or almond milk. Not grainy at all, very smooth texture. I love to use this to jazz up my overnight oats (& add a ton of protein). Purchased at Vitamin Shoppe. Delicious!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone had any stomach problems (digesting) this product?