BY TRUE AIR

Inhales odors, so you don t have to.™ For use with TrueAir™ Plug-Mount™ Air Cleaner OdorSmart™ carbon filter - specially formulated to trap & neutralize tobacco odors Lasts up to 120 days* *Filter life may vary, depending on usage and household conditions.  Compatible with the TrueAir™ Plug-Mount™ Odor Eliminator and TrueAir™ Plug-Mount™ Air Cleaner.  Filters are also available for Kitchen, Bathroom, Pet & All-Purpose use. Questions regarding this product?  Call or visit hamiltonbeach.com see more...

• So are these really worth buying? I'm getting mixed revie...1 Answers
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 5
I love these, I'm a smoker so therefore i have to use these alot! Nobody likes to come into a home that stinks of smoke, also my dog uses doggy pads in the house to use the bathroom on so i have that smell as well, these work great!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I love these air filters. they definitely help with pet odors and since i have three cats and a dog it is definitely a must have in my house!
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I use these air filters all the time. They help with pet and cigarette odors. It doesn't eliminate the smell but definitely helps.
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is actually a really good product, it doesn't get rid of all the bad smells but nothing does. I like to use it by my cat boxes, it really helps there, and where people smoke it helps to get rid of the smell. It is middle of the line priced and found many places and lasts a long time so I think you should try it. I do stress this even though it might make the smell of cig smoke less, it does not make smoking or breathing in 2nd had smoke any less bad for you.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Found with this product you got what you paid for ..was slightly below average in my opinion and probably will not purchase again
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I've never heard of True Air replacement filters before but, from what I've read in the reviews they're pretty good filters
Brianna M.
So are these really worth buying? I'm getting mixed reviews on here..?