BY TRUDERMA #91 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement a comprehensive approach to weight loss Boosts Energy Levels* Rapid Weight Loss* Increases Metabolism* Clinically Researched Primary Ingredient* When Truderma created truHCG, there seemed to be one question that all HCG dieters were asking each other; "How much weight did you gain once you quit?" We took this question, and underlying apprehension, very seriously. We knew we had to find a solution to the pervasive problem of post HCG weight gain. The result is our powerful phase two product. truTRIM! It not only helps our clients lose weight but to also keep the weight off! Post truHCG program and /or stand alone weight loss supplement Incredible energy Manufactured in a FDA regulated facility Singular product to address the issue of post HCG diet weight gain truTRIM helps control appetite, and continue the fat burning cycle Guarantee see more...

Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't had any problems or issues with this product so I do recommend it.
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
TruTrim gives me the energy I need in order to be both productive and get through my workouts. I usually take truTrim when I hit a wall and feel like I need that extra burst of energy to get me through the rest of the day. I have to take with water otherwise I get jittery. Overall, an awesome product.
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
My step dad tried this and was consistent and worked out daily. It did not help him at all
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Love this product!! It seriously gives me enough energy to get me through the day with my hectic lifestyle
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
What is this about?
Carol B.
Olympia, WA
Does this work? Has anyone lost weight?