Tru Red 85" X 11" Printer Paper 20 Lbs 92 Brightness 5000/ream 10 Reams/carton

Keep printers and copiers supplied with this Staples copy paper. The 8.5 x 11-inch paper is perfect for everyday use at home and in the office and has a brightness rating of 92 to give crisp, clear results print after print. This 20-pound Staples copy pa.Reliable copy paper is perfect for everyday use.Paper dimensions: 8.5"W x 11"L (US letter).Paper weight: 20 lbs..Brightness rating of 92 for sharp, clear print results.White color.Great for everyday use.5000 sheets total, 10 reams per carton.Paper is acid-free to prevent from crumbling or yellowing.Stock up the copy room with this Staples 92 bright copy paper, which comes in a 10-ream carton. - Similar to Office Depot, Amazon, Costco, and Walmart Paper

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tru Red 8.5" X 11" Printer Paper 20 Lbs. 92 Brightness 5000/ream 10 Reams/carton!
How would you rate this product?
Henderson, NV
Tru Red 8.5" X 11" Printer Paper 20 Lbs. 92 Brightness 5000/ream 10 Reams/carton uploaded by Jennifer B.
I find it's less expensive to buy your paper in bulk. Since I have a business I go through a lot of paper Printing out shipping labels. I find this paper is the best quality and the best priced bulk paper out there. It lasts me a very long time and I like that I don't have to constantly order paper every other week.

Looking for your answer?