Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter 6.7 oz uploaded by Erin D.

BY TRU-NUT

What can you do with Powdered Peanut Butter? Want to enjoy natural peanut taste that's low in fat and calories on more than just a sandwich? Tru-Nut Powdered Peanut Butter can be added to protein shakes and smoothies, baked into cakes and brownies, or sprinkled as a topping on our favorite dish. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy peanut butter again! see more...

Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
My friend introduced this product to me one day after the gym when he put it in his protein shake. I always put regular protein until I tried this. It is simply amazing and you can buy it at any grocery store. They also have organic, chocolate, and cinnamon, but I have not tried those yet. It is very reasonably priced and I love it!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I add a scoop of this to my protein shakes or dessert smoothies for that great peanut butter taste without the sticky gooey mess! Great flavor. I also heard they make great addition to pancake batter!
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
This was a weird purchase for me, but I was looking for a peanut butter that was less fat and something that could pair well with my smoothies. Although this didn't work great as a spread, it truly changed my smoothies for the better. Overall great product
Winder G.
London, ON
This is one of the oddest food products that I've ever tried, and reminds me of powdered milk. Basically, you take this powdered PB powder and add water, resulting in something that is supposed to resemble and taste like peanut butter....but it doesn't. They advertise it as being lower in calories and 85% less fat..but it's also 85% less in taste and quality.

I'm not sure what demographic or customer this is supposed to appeal to - perhaps those who want the PB flavor without the calories, but are willing to compromise on the taste. For me, I would rather enjoy actual PB and the nutritional benefits of proteins and healthy fats and calories that it has to offer.

back