BY TRU-NUT

Powdered Peanut Butter is the newest thing to happen to peanut butter in... well, a long time. Tru-Nut makes Powdered Peanut Butter in three flavors, original peanut butter flavor, chocolate and cinnamon. Unlike traditional peanut butter, Tru-Nut... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rajni D.
I'm a certified peanut butter ho (no point in denying it). But I can't tolerate salty or unhealthy food products. So when I discovered powdered PB years ago, my life changed. How I use it: in smoothies, as intended (add water), or sometimes I just take 1-2 tbsps (either while I'm drinking water or NSA soy milk) to satiate afternoon hunger, especially right before leaving the office so I don't arrive home desperately starving and end up eating junk in order to not die!

I have both the regular as well as chocolate PBs, so I always have the perfect option for whatever my need/recipe is. This is a great way to get a low-cal pop of protein and slake your inner PB werewolf so you don't end up going mythic baddie on everyone around you.
Kailyn S.
Escondido, CA
This stuff is the best!!! So perfect for protein smoothies. You get the true peanut butter without having to use your finger to get it off the spoon!
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Is this stuff just like the real sssssssstuff?