Tru Moroccan Best Natural Shampoo - This Argan Oil is the Best Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry & Damaged Hair - Organic uploaded by Ana B.

BY TRU MOROCCAN

Moroccan argan oil shampoo with 100% pure organic argan oil. Our shampoo is made from the highest quality organic and natural, vegan, plant based ingredients. They are gentle enough to use every day, but powerful enough to repair and prevent damage. A gentle shampoo enhanced by conditioners for the hair. Our hair care products are botanically rich and free from harmful chemicals. They contain natural oils and herbs that give your hair the nutrients it needs to be strong, flexible and shiny. These products are great for color treated or chemically processed hair because they strengthen and restructure the shaft and cuticles of the hair, leaving you with beautiful, soft, touchable hair. see more...

Emily L.
New Carlisle , OH
I used this shampoo in combination with the TruMoroccan Conditioner and I love them both equally, but together, they are amazing! Both the shampoo and the conditioner smell fantastic—very similar to Victoria's Secret "Lovespell" perfume.

The product is made with all-natural ingredients and it works like a charm on my hair. My hair is clean, soft, and shiny after every use. I highly recommend it. It is not watery like other shampoos that I've used in the past, so a little bit goes a long way. The sale price, to me, is absolutely reasonable.
Alejandra G.
Toluca
This shampoo worked perfectly in my hair, I gave it a lot of shine, but no heaviness, it gave a lot of softness and made it manageable, the only thing that did not make a big difference was with the frizz, which did not reduce it practically anything. Another thing I did not like was that it smells delicious, yes, but that aroma is gone after a couple of hours (1-2 hours).
Ana B.
excellent product helped me with my greasy hair to keep it in perfect condition and do not get greasy

Amazon