BY HILTON HOTELS #36 in Hotels

Welcome to Tru by Hilton, a place that embraces vibrant simplicity and is fun and engaging. We stand for the love of simplicity, we embrace the human spirit, and we champion the value-conscious traveler. This is a back-to-basics experience with soul. A simplified, spirited brand grounded in value, offering a back-to-basics experience with soul, consistently delivered in a surprisingly affordable way.

• Is this a new hotel or has it been around?2 Answers
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is like nothing I have ever seen before, the staff really wants you to have fun, it’s completely up to date very comfortable rooms, I have only stayed once but can’t wait to stay again seriously
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
it’s a weird name. why would you name a hotel tru? the customer service was really nice, but i’ve only been there once. the pool was good, and so was the hot tub, the only problem was that the room was missing the mini fridge, and it turned out someone stole it!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This was a pretty nice hotel. The room was really clean and comfortable, and the staff were very friendly. I really enjoyed that there were extra towels left in our room as requested before our stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Stephanie C.
HUNTINGTON, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have not personally stayed at this hotel but my daughter recently did and she was very impressed! She said it was probably one of the best hotel chain she has ever stayed at. We have traveled to various hotels in Florida, Bahamas Etc and she still says this hotel chain is her first choice.
Candy C.
Las vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We just recently stayed at a true hotel in Cheyenne wyoming. It had opened a week before. They had a cool modern vibe and pretty nice staff. All was great, until our ac unit caught on fire and smoke started pouring out of it the next morning. Management did comp our night stay, but we had to call them no less than 10 times to get that done.
haven w.
Savannah
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hilton is on my top three favorite hotel chains and I love staying with them. Very family friendly and rooms and grounds are immaculate. Always try and get a space here if the Four Seasons is booked. Amazing staff, stay, and customer service.
Makala R.
Colbert, OK
So many options and things to do. The pool table was fun. No CONS. All pros. Love TRU. Will be back. Staff was amazing and very sweet and relatable. The extra curricular activities were the best. YES! Satisfied.
Jennie D.
We had a very nice stay. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was fun and different. The common areas were inviting and encouraged people to come out and spend time with family and meet new people.
Mindy S.
Hawthorne
I love this hotel it's so comfortable and would highly recommend any location to visit. The room was beyond clean and the linens were so doft. Impressed.
Amanda E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Super soft bed and towels, the staff were all excellent. Everything was super clean and looked brand new. Decent prices.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is this a new hotel or has it been around?