BY HILTON HOTELS #36 in Hotels

Welcome to Tru by Hilton, a place that embraces vibrant simplicity and is fun and engaging. We stand for the love of simplicity, we embrace the human spirit, and we champion the value-conscious traveler. This is a back-to-basics experience with soul. A simplified, spirited brand grounded in value, offering a back-to-basics experience with soul, consistently delivered in a surprisingly affordable way.

• Is this a new hotel or has it been around?2 Answers
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
We just recently stayed at a true hotel in Cheyenne wyoming. It had opened a week before. They had a cool modern vibe and pretty nice staff. All was great, until our ac unit caught on fire and smoke started pouring out of it the next morning. Management did comp our night stay, but we had to call them no less than 10 times to get that done.
Halle C.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This was a pretty nice hotel. The room was really clean and comfortable, and the staff were very friendly. I really enjoyed that there were extra towels left in our room as requested before our stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
Globetrotter Expert
Hilton is on my top three favorite hotel chains and I love staying with them. Very family friendly and rooms and grounds are immaculate. Always try and get a space here if the Four Seasons is booked. Amazing staff, stay, and customer service.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Huntington, WV
Globetrotter Expert
I have not personally stayed at this hotel but my daughter recently did and she was very impressed! She said it was probably one of the best hotel chain she has ever stayed at. We have traveled to various hotels in Florida, Bahamas Etc and she still says this hotel chain is her first choice.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
We had a very nice stay. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was fun and different. The common areas were inviting and encouraged people to come out and spend time with family and meet new people.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Hawthorne
I love this hotel it's so comfortable and would highly recommend any location to visit. The room was beyond clean and the linens were so doft. Impressed.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
It is very nice and clean environment. The staff was very kind tho the receptionist was rather snooty. Neither pro or con
Emily I.
Emily I.
London
Globetrotter Expert
The extremelyly well designed room details really impressed me such as the window shade on tracks to block out light, the soap in big wall mounted tubes for easy access, little shelves around the room for small stuff, nice big shower and ample computer hook ups. The bed was really great despite not having a box springs and the bedding very comfortable. The 55 inch Samsung TV worked like a champ and the staff were alert and helpful. I hope there are more of these planned in othere cities.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
Is this a new hotel or has it been around?