BY HILTON HOTELS

Welcome to Tru by Hilton, a place that embraces vibrant simplicity and is fun and engaging. We stand for the love of simplicity, we embrace the human spirit, and we champion the value-conscious traveler. This is a back-to-basics experience with soul. A simplified, spirited brand grounded in value, offering a back-to-basics experience with soul, consistently delivered in a surprisingly affordable way.

• Is this a new hotel or has it been around?2 Answers
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
visited the San Antonio location this past weekend and it was a mess, went with a group of friends, my bf and I booked our room online with no issues, once we got to hotel our friends tried getting a room too but were informed by front desk they didn't have any rooms available,  I had booked our room a few hours earlier and saw they had plenty of rooms still available,  once I informed the receptionist that online it says they had rooms she said oh no its a glitch.. anyways so we sat in lobby while we tried to find them a hotel near by and again i checked online and sure enough rooms where available, so my friends tried booking online and it went thru confirmation and all.. once they did that we went to reception to let them know about reservation they had just made,  the girl didn't even bother to check on the computer and just said oh no, it shouldn't let you we don't have rooms, she said she needed to talk to manager and would be right back. 20 minutes later she comes back and informs us that her manager is on phone with someone else... another 25 minutes later and still nothing.. finally we decided to just get our refund and go else where and once we told the girl to just refund us she was like oh good news we do have rooms .. they either didn't want us (Hispanic and  young) to stayed there or they thought we where going to party and destroy their rooms IDK but it was so unprofessional to have us wait 45 minutes, never got an answer from the ",manager" and once we wanted to leave the rooms where available... it gets 2 starts because yes, it was nice.. very new too.. still smelled like paint as well... rooms where very cute, modern and new of course but they did treat us like poop at first
courtney w.
My husband and I go went to this hotel because the hotel we originally were in was disgusting. We went the Sterling Heights Michigan location and it was only 4 days old and we got there the staff was really nice and understanding. They made sure we had a great rest of our wedding weekend.
Leia G.
Comanche , OK
This was a trendy, adorable place to stay. The fun accents were special. I loved the pops of color and the water like floors in the elevator. Check in was fast and easy. Very nice people. Lovely pool. Lovely bar with live music. Everything was clean and open. I would highly recommend!
Shana C.
Chesapeake
My husband and I liked the Tru we stayed at in Cheyanne, Wyoming. Their breakfast speed was not all that glamorous, but was nice to look at. I would’ve liked them to put out an egg option. I love eggs in the morning.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
I LOVE staying in the Tru hotels. I personally stay in Cheyenne, WY, and North Platte, NE. The North Platte hotel just opened up, and it is gorgeous! Very eco friendly (hello no little plastic bottles), and there is always a supply of soap and shower necessities. Very updated hotel, and have a fire pit table in the back, which is great to sit by!
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
My boyfriend and I stayed at syracuse NY location near the airport. It is beautiful in there. It's quiet, we didn't hear the plans. the breakfast was amazing. There was a large variety and the staff was very pleasant. (Do not drink their coffee) this location also had a DD next to it and restaurants such as Tullys, a local favorite 😍
Lizette B.
El Paso
I have only stayed at a TRU once. However, I do have to say it has been the best hotel experience ever. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. The rooms were comfortable, nice, and spacious. The price range is not too bad, due to the quality of room one is getting. The breakfast is also the best!
Kathryn H.
Madison
We have stayed at a try hotel the last 2 New Years Eves and enjoyed it thoroughly. They were family friendly and accommodating to our needs. The hotel felt clean and welcoming. Not stuffy like some of the fancy ones you see these days. Would for sure stay again.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
it’s a weird name. why would you name a hotel tru? the customer service was really nice, but i’ve only been there once. the pool was good, and so was the hot tub, the only problem was that the room was missing the mini fridge, and it turned out someone stole it!
Kala F.
Stayed at the new Tru hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Really enjoyed the location and rooftop deck! Staff was friendly and hotel was very clean. Only disappointment was that our ac did not work as well as we would have liked given it being the end of July.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is this a new hotel or has it been around?