Trouble Game: Retro Series 1986 Edition uploaded by Melissa O.

BY TROUBLE

With the iconic Pop-O-Matic die roller and the classic gameboard, this retro edition of the popular Trouble game will bring back happy memories. Players race to get their pegs around the board first, and try to send their opponents' pegs back to the Start space. With the fun Pop-O-Matic die, players just press the bubble and the number comes up…no loose dice! The first player to move all 4 of his or her pegs around the gameboard and into the Finish line wins. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Includes plastic game unit with Pop-O-Matic die roller with wooden die, 16 plastic pegs, and. see more...

Photo (1)
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
Review for: Trouble Game: Retro Series 1986 Edition
This was my favorite game as a child. My favorite part was pressing the bubble in the middle. I would love to buy this again so I can play with my daughter.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Review for: Trouble Game: Retro Series 1986 Edition
I loved this game as a kid. I am so happy to play this game with my kids now... My girls are 4 year old and love to play this.. It teaches them to taking turn, counting, good sportsmanship, and strategy. ...