BY TROPICLEAN

Cleans and moisturizes with vitamin E oatmeal and Alpa-Hydroxy while reducing odors. No water or rinsing required. Wipes away the dirt and the itch. Pre-moistened super durable extra soft wipes. Stops itching fast. Reduces shedding. Healthy shiny coat. Rehydrates. Removes scales. Deodorizes. Made in U.S.A. Cruelty Free. Environmentally Friendly. Size: 5 x 9 wipes 25 ct. Dispenser. 12 per case = order 12. Ingredients: Purified Water Oatmeal Mild Cleanser Protein Vitamin E Alpha-Hydroxy. see more...

Carla H.
Love using these. Helps keep my dogs ears cleaned. I just found them online and had them delivered. They don't bother my dogs ears, I would recommend to other dog owners!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
These are perfect for my little Yorkie! It Works great to clean their ears and eyes. My baby is teeny and her eyes water a lot so she always gets the little crusties on her face. This helps clean it up quickly without actually needing to give her a bath!
I get mine usually at Walmart or Petsmart.
Eleea D.
I love these for my dogs! I have a shi tzu/Pomeranian mix. She has very dry skin & this type of dog has a lot of skin allergies. This product not only helps clean her but also helps her to stop itching! Nothing else that I have found has made her not itch. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Definitely deodorizes them well, not too overwhelming. They rarely go outside, due to the recent dog nappings, so we've only used this if they needed a bath but the weather is too cold for them. Having this product is a must for pet owners!
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
I absolutely loved these for my dog in between baths! He had an allergic reaction to some poultry and i used these between oatmeal baths and they really helped. I would definitely recommend them!
Samantha K.
Kearny, NJ
My one cat hates being given baths. This makes it so much easier to keep him clean especially since he is a long hair domestic and he likes to roll around in everything.
I always use these wipes on the dogs that I have to take care of and the dogs do slobber a lot so these are great for cleaning up around their mouth
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
These are great to have in the car at home they work so amazing especially when your dog has pee on him 90% of kids amazing works great.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I just these to clean my dogs face some times the guy crusties around the eye and these are gentle and I use them to clean the face
Leyly s.
Anaheim, CA
Great pet wipes, it's great to carry on the go! Great if any doggie mess nd too clean up those paws or just to remove simple odor.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog always has wet eyes so it leaves marks under his eyes. If I were to use these would it irritate his eyes?
Sarah B.
Can I use this on small dog breeds?
Kilah O.
Do these have a good scent?
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Can this be used on irritated dry patches??
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What can I use this for?