BY TROPICLEAN #59 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Natural NeemRecommended for All BreedsNatural, soothing, and deodorizing. NEEM Shampoo is deep cleaning and effective in relieving irritations due to flea and tick bites. Helps remove doggie odor. This high lathering shampoo cleans the dirtiest pets while creating a healthy, shiny coat. Tropiclean is dedicated to continually improving their products. The sleeve is made from Earthfirst PLA made with Ingeo, an ingenious biopolymer made from corn not oil. This means its 100% natural and renewable. The bottle is also made from the corn biopolymer or 50% recycled material. Better for you, better for your pet, better for the environment. Pet Friendly. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
Great product! I use it on my dog and cat keeps them smelling great, helps with my dogs dry skin and odor from being inside and out. Would recommend to anyone with animals, you will be for sure pleased with the product.
Adriana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a good product if your pet has dry skin. It also smells nice and leaves their coat feeling soft and clean afterwards. I think I just needed something that was a little more medicated for my dogs skin.
Britany M.
Falmouth, IN
Where would I be without this shampoo? I swear by all of the Tropiclean products. I have a white labradoodle. I use the one that whitens the coat as well. Their detangler is also amazing. My groomer is the one that got me hooked. If its good enough for a groomer then its good enough for home use.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
This product smells great, gets the job done, and is not irritating at all to my toy schnoodle's very sensitive skin. The whole line is wonderful!
penny l.
Wentzville, MO
This is a great product it is made right down the road from me and I use all there products
Jessica T.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I think this is the best pet shampoo ever! My dogs and cats both have very flaky skin and this product has been a lifesaver for helping that problem. Plus it smells amazing!
Diannah S.
I love bathing my dog in this great shampoo! It helps the flea bites, soothes them with the oatmeal and any sensitive spot on your doggy! I love how my dog looks and smells after taking a bath in this! I highly recommend this to people with dogs that have sensitive skin.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I bought this product at prtco for my dog and its a very good product and also smells and leaves my dogs coat very shiny
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
This is a good one!! Smells like papaya too😍 Jenna marbles uses this on her Italian greyhounds! I can't wait to try this out!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Oh I absolutely love this shampoo! It feels so wonderful and makes my dogs coats so so shiny! I'm tempted to wash my own hair in it!
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
Would this make wire hair soft?