Tropiclean Shampoo - Berry Clean - 20 oz. - 592 ml uploaded by crystal g.Tropiclean Shampoo - Berry Clean - 20 oz. - 592 ml uploaded by Samantha M.Tropiclean Shampoo - Berry Clean - 20 oz. - 592 ml uploaded by mercedes n.

BY TROPICLEAN

TropiClean Berry Deep Cleaning ShampooTropiClean Berry Deep Cleaning Shampoo's unique formulation is designed to clean the dirtiest pets while creating a shiny luxurious coat. Wheat protein and palm extract replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. TropiClean Berry Deep Cleaning Shampoo won't impact most spot-on flea treatments and is environmentally safe and cruelty free. Naturally green! TropiClean uses Ingeo, an ingenious biopolymer made from corn - not oil, in their packaging as well as recycled material. This means it's 100% natural and renewable. Better for you, better for your pet, better for the environment. see more...

Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo smells AMAZING.  I use it for my dog and cats. I only gave it 4 stars because I feel as if it doesn't deep clean my dog, a golden retriever, but does much better on my cats. I will continue to buy it because I do love the smell of it so much.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It smells great but I think its a bit to thick for a dog shampoo that's only reason why im giving it only 4 stars because it's really thick and I feel like it doesn't wash right even though it smells really good
Gabby T.
Surprise, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my, this stuff smells INCREDIBLE. If you want your dog to smell amazing, I recommend this! I cannot, however, give it 5 stars, because I don't feel it deep cleans the way it's supposed to. It's also really thick and a bit difficult to rub into the coat, even when soaking wet. I'd mix it in with water and pour it onto your dog a little at a time to rub in better, since it's a bit difficult to otherwise. Did I mention how amazing this stuff smells, though?
Kristin C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bought this at PetSmart for my dachshund. Absolutely love the smell and it’s so easy to use! A little goes a long way, and it will last you a while! One of the best dog shampoos I’ve tried. Definitely recommend!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 7 Persian cats--yes 7!--and a dog that I bathe regularly so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to pet shampoo! This shampoo lathers well and smells fantastic. Keeps my pets clean and fresh smelling. Highly recommend!
mercedes n.
Brandenburg, KY
This has been the best product ive found for my cats. The smell is very nice.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I grabbed this shampoo at my local pet store because the packaging was super cute and it looked like it would smell really nice. I have a 1 year old Bernese mountain dog who had recently been sprayed by a skunk so I was dying for a cute smelling pooch! When I got her in the bath and opened the bottle I couldn't believe how amazing it smelled!! I wish I could use it on myself!! When it washed off, it was still there on her coat but not overpowering. Her coat felt really nice and soft and she didn't get the itch that she usually gets with other shampoos. Will 100% be repurchasing!