BY TROPICLEAN

Tropiclean Papaya Plus Dog Shampoo Papaya Plus pampers your pet in a rich luxurious lather. Papaya and kiwi replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Rich botanical conditioners create a healthy sheen while preventing dry skin and tangled hair. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. Features: 2 in 1: shampoo plus conditioner Alluring tropical scent, made of all natural ingredients Adds body and shine to the coat, while leaving no oily residue Soap and detergent free Coconut and mango gently clean your dog while papaya and kiwi moisturize her skin Item Specifications: Sizes: 20 oz 1 Gallon 2.5 Gallon Dilutes: 10:1 Ingredients: Coconut, Papaya, Kiwi, Palm, Wheat Protein, Aloe, Chamomile, Yucca. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
I love the smell of this shampoo! I bought before I even brought my puppy home. Its a great product that cleans my dog thoroughly and makes him smell good. The only down side I see with this is the price of it though, its more expensive then my own shampoo!
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
Smells soooo good! I wish I had shampoos that smelled like that. But unfortunately it the smell doesn't stay on my dog for very long. I did feel like I had to use a more product than I have with other shampoos to cover my entire German shepherd. I like the product but I'd like to try something different.
Lexie C.
Waddell, AZ
Having a German Shepard puppy is not an easy task! I got this at pet club for about $10 and it fills his coat, makes it shiny again, and smells great! I just used it on my dog after we went camping and it got all of the dirt and clumps up with ease
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
I cannot I've enough stars to TropiClean brand dog shampoos and conditioners. They nourish the skin and keep the dogs fur nice and fluffy. I would recommend this brand above all others!
Lindsay T.
Independence, KY
The best shampoo the found yet, the scent actually lasts unlike other brands I've used and they are strongly tropical scented but not very perfume like so I don't think it's off putting. only one in buying from now on!
Michelle W.
Blue springs, MO
I use this for my bunny to help cover the smell that bunnies have and it works very well! I just with they came in some not so tropical scents! :)
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This is my favorite shampoo to use on my dog, Murphee. It's all natural and smells GREAT! I mean, really great! It really does get rid of odor, especially the wet dog odor, and I can still smell it after his fur dries. He also has hypoallergenic skin and it doesn't seem to bother him.
Heather E.
Pet Lover Expert
I do like the Tropiclean shampoo; it lathers well and really works well with my pup's sensitive skin. However, it is definitely very potent and a little really does go a long way. In that regard, definitely a good value too but not quite 5 stars.