BY TROPICLEAN

Tropiclean Oxy-Med Oatmeal Shampoo Oxy-Med Shampoo is a soothing coconut-based shampoo formulated with micronized oatmeal and vitamin E for a daily soothing bath. Alpha hydroxys penetrate the lowermost levels of the skin, cleaning out the pores and lifting the dirt away. Wheat protein and Vitamin B5 supply nourishment for a healthy skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great. It is available in 20 oz. and 1 gallon sizes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I have 7 Persian cats--yes 7!--and a dog. I bathe them all regularly with this shampoo and it's fantastic! Really gets them super clean and keeps their skin healthy. Will continue buying and very highly recommend!
kiara d.
When I Was A Groomer I Always Recommend Tropiclean Its One Of The Best Shampoos Out There IN My Opinion I Use It On My Own Pets As Well
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert
My oldest cat is overweight and has a skin problem due to being too overweight to groom himself properly.. I bathed him in OxyMed oatmeal shampoo and I used the medicated spray afterward.. After a few months his skin condition has not gone away but it has improved drastically
Alex C.
Pet Lover Expert
I looove everything about this shampoo! It has no harsh chemicals, every ingredient is understandable. I love knowing that my dog isn't exposed to anything harmful. I also love how it smells and the price. My dog has allergies all year round but especially during the winter and spring and this really helps soothe her dry skin. I def recommend this!