BY TROPICLEAN

Tropiclean Oxy-Med Oatmeal Shampoo Oxy-Med Shampoo is a soothing coconut-based shampoo formulated with micronized oatmeal and vitamin E for a daily soothing bath. Alpha hydroxys penetrate the lowermost levels of the skin, cleaning out the pores and lifting the dirt away. Wheat protein and Vitamin B5 supply nourishment for a healthy skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great. It is available in 20 oz. and 1 gallon sizes. see more...

Alejandra C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I looove everything about this shampoo! It has no harsh chemicals, every ingredient is understandable. I love knowing that my dog isn't exposed to anything harmful. I also love how it smells and the price. My dog has allergies all year round but especially during the winter and spring and this really helps soothe her dry skin. I def recommend this!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 7 Persian cats--yes 7!--and a dog. I bathe them all regularly with this shampoo and it's fantastic! Really gets them super clean and keeps their skin healthy. Will continue buying and very highly recommend!
shannon e.
colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My oldest cat is overweight and has a skin problem due to being too overweight to groom himself properly.. I bathed him in OxyMed oatmeal shampoo and I used the medicated spray afterward.. After a few months his skin condition has not gone away but it has improved drastically
kiara d.
When I Was A Groomer I Always Recommend Tropiclean Its One Of The Best Shampoos Out There IN My Opinion I Use It On My Own Pets As Well