TropiClean Oatmeal and Tea Tree Pet Shampoo - 20 oz. uploaded by Jill R.

BY TROPICLEAN

TropiClean Oatmeal Medicated ShampooSpecially formulated with oatmeal, tea tree, papaya, and aloe vera to sooth dry, itchy skin, while eliminating pet body odor. Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking, dandruff, and scales associated with seborrhea. Will not impack most spot-on flea products. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. Environmentally safe and cruelty free. Naturally green! TropiClean uses Ingeo, an ingenious biopolymer made from corn - not oil, in their packaging as well as recycled material. This means it's 100% natural and renewable. Better for you, better for your pet, better for the environment. see more...

• How well does the tropiclean oatmeal and tea tree work for dogs? 1 Answers
  • How good do this work and where can you buy it at?? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
After one use my German shepherd's dry skin was a thing of the past! It worked so great!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Pet Lover Expert
Wonderful for pets with itchy skin. One of my dogs has chronic itching and dandruff and he actually likes getting a bath because this product soothes the skin, Sherman is a small terrier mix only 12 pounds. I definitely recommend this to pet owners who have animals with sensitive skin. It's also 70 percent natural and safe for daily use. TropiClean Oatmeal and Tea Tree Pet Shampoo - 20 oz.
Jessica R.
San Marcos, TX
I used this on my allergy-prone pup and it's one of my favorite shampoos! My only problem is that the PetCo I buy it at randomly changes which Tropiclean shampoos they carry. This definitely made a noticeable difference in the itchiness of my dog's skin and would definitely recommend. If you have a pup that's on the up-and-up considering allergies, I'd try their hypoallergenic shampoo as well.
Kathy F.
Love this shampoo, it is very nice to use and it is good for the pets skin and coat, and it has an awesomely fresh smell too. Highly recommend it for your pet.
Minnie M.
Great Falls, MT
This shampoo is a miracle. not only does it not hurt my dog, it smells amazing, leaves his coat soft and the smell stays for a while
Jennifer O.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this shampoo. It leaves my dogs smelling good. So far tried all of them and I like the tropical ones.
Vanessa H.
My dog really likes this one. n.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
I love using this Shampoo on my Golden Retriever. I like the oatmeal and tea tree mix, it really helps his coat and dry skin during switching of seasons!
Taylor L.
I just used this on my corgi/shepherd mix for the first time and it really gets them clean! I had been using an off brand shampoo but this one got all the built up dirt off! It made my dogs fur very soft, and the great smell lasts for days.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
I have a sheltie so his coat is his everything. We tried this new brand and it's not bad. the scent is not offensive but not special either. I didn't notice anything spectacular on his fur. he didn't scratch himself any less. I wouldn't necessarily buy this again unless on sale.
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA
How good do this work and where can you buy it at??
somer c.
How well does the tropiclean oatmeal and tea tree work for dogs?