Tropiclean Naturally Green Conditioner Kiwi - 20 fl oz uploaded by Kylie T.

BY TROPICLEAN

TropiClean Kiwi Natural Pet ConditionerTropiclean's advanced conditioning formula with intensified moisturizers soothes dry, sensitive skin. Rich botanical conditioners create a healthy sheen. Eliminates static and tangles, leaving the coat soft and easy to comb. Will not impact Advantage, Frontline, Bio Spot and other spot on flea products. The natural formula is completely safe for both dogs and cats. Earth friendly, green packaging that is better for you, better for your pet and better for the environment. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
I bought the lime and cocoa butter version of this for my puppy the day we got her because my husband has allergies and it said it reduces dander. I can't speak to the dander part because we've never gone without it. However, I can say it smells Soo good.. just like a lotion I have. Also it makes her so soft!
Jes Paolo d.
Believe it or not I use this for myself. I originally purchased for my dogs and its fantastic on them. I hVe had major issues finding a hair product that I love for myself. I have constant dry itchy scalp, tiny amount of dandruff every now and then but just incredibly dry and itchy. I know its mostly the Southern Cali air bcuz when I have gone to Hawaii or the Philippines my scalp is fine. I noticed on the bottle that it says "for humans to." Took a look at the ingredient list and I can read and understand every one!!! Which is rare. So i decided that was what I was looking for, ingredients that I felt comfortable with! I actually love it. It feels nourishing without weighing my hair down.
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
Have used this brand of shampoo as well as conditioner for my dogs. Smells great and bought it for my dogs dry skin and since it doesn't disrupt the Frontline I use on them. I'm not sure it has helped their dry skin but I have no complaints with this product and would repurchase.
Leslie b.
des peres
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i just bought this today & the one time i’ve used it it definitely works better than the other shampoo i was using for my dog