TROPICLEAN NATURAL FLEA/TICK + SHAMPOO PLUS SOOTHING 20 OZ uploaded by Daniela S.

BY TROPICLEAN

20 OZ TropiClean Flea & Tick Shampoo plus Soothing kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes by contact, while cocoa helps to soothe irritated skin. This natural essential blend contains nature's most powerful pest fighting ingredients, maximized with... see more...

Buy on PETCO
Stephanie T.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is having mild or moderate flea issues. Another reviewer said the scent was horrible, they've changed packaging and possible their formula. I personally don't find the fragrance offensive, I kinda like it, even though it's different. It's a citrus and cinnamon kinda smell. A very clean, strong, natural scent. If anyone is used to working with different essential oils, you probably won't mind the smell. The formula leathers up very nicely without having to use a ton of product. I used 2 half dollar size squirts to bathe my 54lb dog. The suds and lather really seemed to lift out the dirt and my dogs dandruff. I bought the "Plus Soothing" instead of the extra strength bottle because our pitbulls skin tends to be dry and she gets bald spots from itching and licking. All the soap suds rinse away easily too, no worrying about detergent left in the fur to irritate her skin. Over all I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. No shampoo is gonna do the job 100%, flea control is a multistep process. But I like that this shampoo uses natural ingredients instead of pesticides and nasty chemicals. My dogs fur is soft, shiny, and she smells great. Her itching has nearly stopped. I'd say a 85-95% improvement. It's hasn't dried her skin out like other shampoos, the promise to nourish and soothe dry and irritated skin seems to be spot on. I would give it a 5 if the price was a bit better. I paid $14 for a bottle at my local pet store, compared to other chemical loaded shampoos that are almost half the price. But I'm willing to pay the few extra bucks for the safer, more natural solution.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I do not like this shampoo its smell is unpleasant I will not buy it again. When I bath my dog ​​with this it seems as if it is still dirty and has a bad smell.