BY TROPICLEAN

Just 3 drops a day, keeps bad breath away! Keep your dogs breath fresh for 12 hours by adding Tropiclean Fresh Breath Drops to your dogs water, tasteless and odourless your dog won't even notice they're drinking it! Results have shown noticeably fresh breath in one week when used as directed. Made with natural ingredients. 32+ servings in one bottle! Ingredients: Purified water, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinum chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid, Green tea extract, Chlorophyllin. see more...

Buy on PETCO*
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Tropiclean Fresh Breath Drops for pets is a good product my dogs seem to like and enjoy in their water. I do not use every day because it is only 2.2 FL Oz (65ml) and I have 5 furbabies.
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
I have big dogs and they always seemed to have nasty breath. We have tried everything even brushing their teeth regularly. But this is amazing, all we do is put some in their water and it takes care of the nastiness that is in their mouths. Such a low maintenance process I LOVE this product.
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
not worth buying. have been giving this to my dog for over a week and see no change. i feel like he even knows its in there because he stopped drinking his water
Jayvelyn C.
Lacombe, AB
Keeps my puppers breath fresh! He doesn't mind it at all. So i guess he likes the taste. It is quite effective. He doesn't use this everyday though. It is affordable and can be found in any pet store