Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsTropiclean
Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel for Cats, 2 fl oz ()

TropiClean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel for Cats, 2 fl. oz. ()

TropiClean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel for CatsWorks fast and naturally to help reduce plaque and tartar on cats - no toothbrush required. A proprietary blend of natural, holistic ingredients produce a healthy oral environment. Kills the germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis. Soothes minor gum irritations. Without proper dental care, 70% of cats start to show signs of oral disease by age 3. Oral disease can eventually lead to tooth loss or other serious health problems.

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰
Start your review of TropiClean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel for Cats, 2 fl. oz. ()!
Melissa R.
Jersey City, NJ
TropiClean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel for Cats, 2 fl. oz. () uploaded by Melissa R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, so much easier to use than other brands with a toothbrush and paste, i just squeeze a few drops into my cats mouth in between their side teeth and they do the rest of the work, would definitely recommend.
Georgette J.
San marcos, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
Love tropiclean teeth gel, not only do we use this in our salon but i also use it at home for my furry friends. Love it because even if your animals don’t let you brush their teeth you can squeeze it in and the live enzymes clean them for you
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
It’s hard to brush your cats teeth no lie however this product definitely makes my milo’s breath smell so much better.
Whitney J.
Jacksonville, AR
This product is very easy to use for keeping my cats teeth cleaned. It is very affordable and helps keep them from having stinky cat breath.
Stephanie D.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff works when I can remember to use it. Just a little bit and your cats breath is minty and helps keep the teeth clean and shiny
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,812 reviews
I purchased this as a whole kit. It came with the toothpaste gel, finger brush, and toothbrush, my cats really don’t mind me using this on them so it must not be too harsh. Cleans their teeth and mouth very well and I use just to help remove plaque and tartar so their teeth and mouth last longer in life. Says it’s vet recommended. Great oral care kit for cats.
Kennedy B.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this product on my Kittens teeth for just 3 days and there is already a vast improvement.  but this is a miracle clean. I will continue with it for the first 30 days as recommended then twice a week hopefully his teeth will be dazzling white by then. Recommend this product and seller.
Morgan F.
Los Angeles, CA
I worked as a dog groomer and this was part of our dental package. It’s easy to use for cats and dogs. I would always tell customers that as long as you get it into their mouth then it’s working, the foaming action of them licking helps it work. I’ve been using with my cat and her teeth and sparky and clean!
Kena G.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is pretty easy to use and helps freshen breath immediately. I don’t brush it I just squeeze a little in the corner of their mouth and once it’s in there, my cats tongue and saliva works to spread it around. It’s effective and a good price too.
Loo L.
It is super easy to use. I like using this product because it is affordable and gets the job done.