Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerTropiclean

by Tropiclean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Pet Shampoo and Hypo Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy Shampoo!
Makeeba I.
TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Pet Shampoo and Hypo Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Makeeba I.
This stuff is literally amazing. When I first got my puppy he had extremely dry skin and was loosing fur. I began to bathe him with this once a week, and in no time his coat became full and shiny! Woof ! 🐶
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
this leaves your fur babies smelling amazing!!! and if pair it up with the tropiclean conditioner it leaves them super soft!! would definitely recommend to get this for your fur babies!!
Deliqa D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This stuff smells amazing not only does my dog smell good she feels so soft, and shiny
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
I have been using tropiclean for a while on all my dogs. It’s gentle, cleans well, and smells fantastic. The scent is light and lasts for a long time.
Jessica C.
Oxnard
Loved it! Great product! My pups loved it! Smelled clean and their coat was soft and silky.
Nati E.
These items are amazing! Always leave my best friends smelling so clean and fresh! When they first arrived, they were bit spilled, but just wiped it off and they were ready to use! I would definitely recommend this to other pet owners. Definitely an amazing brand all around!
Kamryn H.
Great product for hair care for dogs. Smells amazing and is long lasting. This is one of the best dog shampoos out there. The ingredients are also good for dogs
Nikita M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I’ve been using the shampoo my dog since he was a puppy. Seems to really work well and has a Pleasant sent. My only wish is that the same as last longer. His hair is always super soft after the bath.
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love the smell of this shampoo for my fur baby, I just wish the scent lasted past the bath. It isn't very strong after the bath. It does leave her si soft and clean though.
Alison P.
Leduc County, AB
I have this in the aloe in coconut one. It has a light slightly fruity coconut scent, lathers nicely and rinses well. It comes in a good sized bottle and it is easy to use while bathing your pet. Left my pups fur nice and soft and clean!

Looking for your answer?