TropiClean Deep Cleaning Waterless Grooming Foam Cat Shampoo, 12 fl. oz. uploaded by A. A.TropiClean Deep Cleaning Waterless Grooming Foam Cat Shampoo, 12 fl. oz. uploaded by Coffeesnob37

BY TROPICLEAN

TropiClean Deep Cleaning Waterless Grooming Foam Cat ShampooOur TropiClean Deep Cleaning Waterless Grooming Foam Cat Shampoo cleans and deodorizes cat hair without water. Most cats do not like water, so this waterless foaming shampoo will at least keep you from being shredded to pieces at bath time. The exclusive foaming formula is definitely a convenient alternative to traditional cat shampoos. Designed to have maximum deodorizing properties, this waterless shampoo will leave the coat and skin with a refreshing, light berry fragrance. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. see more...

Coffeesnob37
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just used this on my 20+ year old cat a few days ago. It is truly amazing. Very simple to use. It you are familiar with hair mouse or a first time user, you will have zero problems applying the product. Just foam it in ypur hands and work it thru the cat's fur. It took the urine smell out of my cat's hair. It will leave the fur smelling awesome..like berries meeting a jolly rancher. It leaves her fur soft, nonfluffy, and healthy looking.
Cass S.
Clementon, NJ
TropiClean is one of my favorite pet grooming products. All of the scents smell great and the waterless spray makes it easy to use on cats or fussy dogs.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
My cat loves this stuff! It's a great way to give him a bath without having to put him in the bathtub! It smells fresh and is easy to apply.
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
TropiClean was the first waterless shampoo that I've tried and I just love it! It easy to use and it smell so good.
Daniella E.
I love this stuff for washing my cat. My cat hates water and this shampoo gets him clean and smelling good.
Mariana D.
Helps keep the cats breath fresh with out having a odd odor. Easy to use and affordable.
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is great since all cats hate to take bathes, makes cleaning your cat much easier
Andra N.
Tropiclean always amazes me! we use their products in my grooming station and I personally use this at home with my cat. would highly recommend as it is not harsh on the cats skin and smells lovely!
Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
How is this product to wash out? My cat hates bathes as it is
Orlando T.
Atlanta
How often do you use this product, is a weekly spray good enough?