BY TROPICLEAN

TropiClean Deep Cleaning Waterless Shampoo helps keep your puddle playing, adventure loving pet clean and fresh between baths. Raspberry and mango help replenish their natural moisture balance while coconut and aloe cleanse and deodorize. With no rinsing required you can keep your playful partner fresh and clean without the mess of your usual bath time routine. Features: No water or rinsing required Intended For: Dogs Includes: One 7.4 oz bottle Total Weight: 7.4 oz Use: Indoor/Outdoor Directions: Apply foam on your pet's coat and then gently massage in, using your hands and/or a soft towel. Apply and massage evenly throughout the pet's body, feet and tail. Avoid contact with the eyes and ears. Brushing may provide additional benefit. Ingredients: Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Plant Protein, Odor Neutralizer, Organic Blend Of (White Plum Extract, Cucumber Extract, Avena Sativa Oatmeal) Size: 7.4 Fl Oz. see more...

Mary Jane B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In love!!! I discovered this while house sitting my friends dogs and let me tell you.. those two LOVE getting dirty in between baths! What I love most about this is unlike other waterless shampoo that normally come in a spray bottle and is basically perfumes water, the formula of this is of a foam like consistency and comes with an actual pump. I like how it feels like I’m actually cleaning them not just wiping them down. The only thing is it has an extremely strong fragrance which doesn’t bother me but if you’re sensitive to scents you may not like this.. No complaints from me about this product and I will definitely repurchase for my doggie at home 😀
D V.
WIll never buy a different dry shampoo. I love this Tropiclean one! It works wonderful on my short haired and long haired dogs! They both look a bit cleaner after applying this and the smell is great. It dries quickly and is not sticky. It is my favorite go-to between baths to keep my babies smelling and looking fresh and ready for outings.