BY TROPICLEAN

TropiClean D-Mat is the revolutionary way to remove mats, tangles, undercoat, and loose hair from your pet's coat. No need to ever shave your pet again! Use the D-Mat brush out solution to cut your brushing time in half, while reviving damaged coats, restoring elasticity, and leaving hair with a healthy shine. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works amazing on my Maltese! I started using it on him in place of a more expensive detangler and this stuff is amazing. It makes the tangles so easy to brush out and also prevents more from happening. Since I began using it he get far fewer tangles. I love how it smells and it is beyond worth the price.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I have a dog with medium length fur. He is a mix, possibly schnauzer based on the fur texture. He tends to get a lot of tangles and smaller mats, especially on his legs. I bought this spray to help with brushing him and keeping it as painless as possible. His previous family did not brush him. This spray has worked wonders on his coat! I spray it on after towel drying him a bit and rub it into his coat. After he completely air dries I brush him out and his coat is shiny and soft. This also helps prolong the time between bathes, which I know he loves because he hates bathes. I definitely recommend this spray!
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
My sister tried this product and then recommended it to me for my smaller dogs. It has worked great and is not too pricey. All though it is especially for dogs, regular hair detangler almost works just as good.
Carrie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
My two miniature schnauzers love to wrestle and play with each other ALL DAY! When it comes to getting those pesky tangles out of their fur, this tangle remover is the perfect solution!!!
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
My mini schnauzer gets knots and tangles in her fur. I have found that this product is the only one that works to easily remove them without causing her pain.
krizia a.
Good for shitzus lol my little guy gets his hair all tangled up this and a brush every week he's all good
Bethany R.
How does this work on cats?
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this help really get mats out or just like work as much as a tear free baby product would? My dogs get matted so easily I end up having to cut the mats out or shave them!
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is it really helpful? Does this product give a weird plastic like feeling to the fur?