TropiClean Clean Teeth Gel

Keep cat's mouth clean with Tropiclean's Clean Teeth Gel. Easy application requires no brushing. A proprietary blend of natural; holistic ingredients help fight and reduce plaque and tartar. Kills the germs that cause bad breath; plaque and gingivitis. Soothes minor gum irritations.

How often do you have to put this on your pets teeth to get rid of bad breath?
Does anyone's cat enjoy this gel?
Start your review of TropiClean Clean Teeth Gel !
Product Highlights
...saliva to help break down the tartar and plaque buildup and it leaves their breath smelling nice in reviews
...and the water additive. My dog and cat have great teeth check ups and no bad breath!in reviews
this product has a nice minty smell ( the dogs dont really care for it tho) but it makes their breath smell so much better, & the plaque buildup is slowly disappearing.in reviews
This works great, but my dog does NOT like the texture of it, he keeps spitting it out but it does cleans the gums well.in reviews
Michelle R.
This product has saved our dogs teeth. He will not let us brush his teeth and he does not like the taste of the toothpastes. This gel is easy to put on his teeth and he then moves it around with his tongue. The vet always says his teeth look great. Also helps with bad breath.
Christina B.
Petaluma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
I rarely give products 5 stars but this definitely deserves it! I have been using this on my does teeth on and off for a few months now, lately because of the results I noticed I am trying to be more consistent. I either just rub the gel on my teeth with my finger or when I have more time I brush his teeth which has been giving the best results with the gel. I bought wisps and took out the beads and use them as little toothbrush’s, they work amazing, since my dog has such a small mouth (Chihuahua). Where I noticed the major results was his back teeth, they were really starting to build up with a lot of plaque, very dark yellow. They are almost white right now!!! Every animal owner should be using this product! I wish I had known about this years ago before my poor baby had to have a bunch of teeth pulled. Highly highly recommend. Their whole line is easy on my pocket as well.
Melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PETCO
Works well! Helps with bad breath. Easy to use just squirt on teeth. Use it for my pitbull and she doesn’t mind the taste. Decent price, great value!
Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This gel actually works as compared to other types of cat toothpaste. The down side is that cats don't seem to care of the taste, which it kind of smells spearminty. If you can get the gel on to your cats teeth it works wonders. I used this when I first adopted my maine coon as his teeth were very un-kept and it worked great the only hard part was letting me put the toothbrush that comes with it in is mouth. So what I do is I get one of the long cat toothbrushes from another kit and I use those with this gel and it works so much better. I would highly recommend this product if you like to brush your cat's teeth.
Sandra D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is going to sound really weird, but my 2 year old Russian Blue mix LOVES the smell of mint. She goes absolutely crazy over it! So using the TropiClean Clean Teeth Gel with her is super easy because she enjoys the flavor. I've tried chicken flavored teeth gels for her in the past and she hated them. But this is a winner. It keeps her breath smelling clean and fresh, especially after she eats those stinky wet foods. ick!
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
3.5 stars. This helps keep your dog's breath fresh if your doggie has decent teeth to begin with. It's very easy to use.  The only thing is (minus 1 star) that our dog does not like it. He will actually hide his face whenever we take this out haha. The other thing is (minus 1/2 star), IF you dog has really bad tartar problems, this will not be enough. You will need an actual toothpaste and toothbrush to fight that tartar build up off. Which is what we had to do. However, we still use this gel for in between his weekly brush. I think this is best for MAINTENANCE only.
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've got two indoor cats that have hit a point recently (they're 7 & 5 year olds) where I started to worry about their dentail health. Having had a pet I grew up with permanently harmed during the veterinarian's teeth cleaning procedure I've been really wary of taking them in for that. But if you're a cat owner you know there's no way brushing their teeth is going to happen if they don't want it. Last month when I made my monthly Petco run I noticed they were carrying TropiClean's Teeth Gel which I'd seen advertised in Whole Living Magazine. Since it was on sale I figured I'd give it a try. If your cat will let you hold them for the few seconds it takes to pull their lip up and place a drop on their teeth you can do this. I've been doing it nightly for my boys and their teeth and gums actually do look better. One's were quite red, the other had nasty death-breath. Since we've been using TropiClean they're both looking less filmy and smell milder. While it won't replace veterinary dental care any time soon, nor kill all pet breath odor, I recommend it for cat owners who worry about having their pet put under for the vet as a gentle alternative. I like how low stress it is for my guys, a quick bear hug and a lip lift and we're done. At the very least it's an improvement over the alternatives and I'd rather get kitty-kisses that smell minty than like... well, a cat's butt. ;) I'll probably start using it on my dog eventually too but she's 75+ lbs and I haven't had much luck getting her to hold still for it. lol
Josie H.
Portland, OR
This product worked great, the odor comming from my cats mouth was unbarible because her teeth were rotting out from old age and this clean teeth gel worked wonders! She has almost no pain now after using it for 2 months.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that you can use this product on dogs and cats, since I have both. I love that this keeps their mouths clean and gives them fresh breath. This product is a must have.
Kacie H.
Nashua, NH
I am a dental assistant and thought this product was a joke. My cats back teeth were full of tartar, you could barely see her teeth. I used this for two weeks and it was all gone. Amazing!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Solena H.
Logan, UT
il y a 5 ans
TropiClean Clean Teeth Gel , is this any good?
Vonny H. il y a 2 ans
As with all teeth cleaning products they have to be used on a regular basis to see any results, just like taking care of our own teeth 🙂🐾