Tropiclean Aloe Moist Dog Shampoo 20 Ounce uploaded by alyssa t.Tropiclean Aloe Moist Dog Shampoo 20 Ounce uploaded by Ashleigh F.

BY TROPICLEAN

Natural AloeRecommended for All BreedsAloe Moist's truly unique formulation is designed to clean and freshen the dirtiest pets. Protein and aloe vera replenish the natural moisture balance of the skin and coat. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny and looking great. Soap Free: Will not impact Advantage, Frontline, BioSpot & other Spot-on flea products. see more...

alyssa t.
This is "pet shampoo," not ONLY dog shampoo. I bought it for one of my cats bc he was shedding excessively and had dandruff. despite how unpleasant it can be to bathe a cat, he did not seem to mind the shampoo too much. i thibk he almosttt enjoyed it being massaged into his fur. his dandruff problem was solved and he is now definitely shedding less. i ended up bathing all 3 of my cats and I plan to do it again in the future because they all smell clean (but not perfumed) and have even softer fur from the shampoo. the shedding decrease is a huge plus too.
Ashleigh F.
Love this brand and this shampoo! We have a border collie and they don't recommend bathing them super often. When we bathe him in this shampoo he smells great! And he smells great for days whereas most shampoo scents wear off after a few hours. I've also used the whitening shampoo of this brand for my boyfriend's parents dogs and it worked pretty well as well. High recommend this brand in general.
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
My dog has dry skin so I give her a bath with this shampoo and it seems to be gentle on her skin. She doesn't itch as much afterwards.