TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 4 OZ

by Tropiclean

TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 4 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 4 OZ!
Nancy H.
Beaverdam, VA
I use this on 2 german shepherds. The precision applicator helps with their big ears! The smell is not terrible but it could be toned down some. It's very
Leyna N.
Manchester, CT
My husky is always itchy his ear and doesn’t let us clean it. This makes it a little easier to keep his ears clean.
Krystal M.
Browns Mills, NJ
TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 4 OZ uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Tropiclean ear wash is alcohol free. It helps reduce ear odor and itching also helps remove wax and debris. It is made with all-natural ingredients. there mild yet effective formula clean without irritation or stinging keeping their ears healthy and happy best to use after giving your dog a bath.
Shandy B.
Kingston, ON
It does the trick, but I find it stays wet in the ear even after rigorous cleaning. I also would probably prefer an unscented cleaner. I can't stand coconut, and prefer to avoid scented products in general. But it cleaned his ears which is what I needed it to do.
Shelby R.
London
TROPICLEAN ALCOHOL FREE EAR WASH 4 OZ uploaded by Shelby R.
Okay so... pictures say enough! This was clean number 2 day 2. My baby had a red ear I noticed the other day, ran to #petvalu and was suggested this. AMAZING. Smells friggen delicious for 1... very gentle feeling, cuts on my fingers were unbothered. My dog was UNBOTHERED for the most part 😅. And he does noooot like to be cleaned up for long periods of time but this time he let me put this cleaner in, massage and clean the ear canal. It helps a TON and honestly I thought about using it on myself LOL. My dog is a little scared of the liquid going in, so when he sees the bottle he runs, so maybe change the bottle appearance up monthly for us 😉and make the application easier for runners because i did waste quite a bit when trying to pour it in his ear and he would flatten it backwards causing all the liquid to spill.. still a 10/10 for me and my pup. His ear looks almost 100% again after 2 days.

Looking for your answer?