BY TROPICLEAN

Stops itching fast Reduces shedding Healthy shiny coat Rehydrates Removes scales Deodorizes Its NOT a shampoo! Oxy-Med is an ultra soothing medicated rinse formulated to stop itching, control flaking and reduce shedding. Oxy-Med contains Alpha Hydroxys which are far more effective than any medicated shampoo at relieving seborrhea and other skin problems. Alpha Hydroxys penetrate the lowermost levels of the skin (stratum corneum) and clean out the skins pores. Vitamins and Omega3 fatty acids supply nourishment for a healthy skin & coat. see more...

Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I saw no difference with my dog's itching. She had an allergy to grass at my mom's place, and had been itching for a while. I gave her a bath and then used this treatment per instructions, and she is still itching as much as before. This was $15 and was NOT worth the money. Only reason I gave it 2 stars was because it made her fur smell nice which other shampoos have not done.
Mackenzie C.
Suwanee, GA
My dog had a bad case of fleas and had bites all over her from them. They eventually scabbed over and she couldn’t stop picking and scratching at them. I ran to PetSmart and grabbed this treatment and I am so glad I did. This stuff is like a miracle worker. Her scabs were gone within a few days and her skin was no longer flaky or itchy. My sweet pup’s skin and coat is so healthy and happy now!
Caitlin B.
Ingram, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It smells great, and cleans my puppy well, but I dont think it does its intended purpose. My dog has severe skin allergies and we bought this to hopefully give her some relief and we were quite disappointed on the medical aspect.
Denise J F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 10 year old dachshund had an allergic reaction to flea bites and couldn't stop scratching. Her skin became dry and flaky. I purchased OxyMed to use with her shampoo and was disappointed. While the product smells great and is super thick and moisturizing, it didn't do anything for my dog's dilemma. She was scratching right after her bath!

Walmart