Tropicana With Calcium Orange Juice 15.2 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rama A.

BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Orange Juice With Calcium, 15.20-Oz bottle - Pack of 12 see more...

Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Im not so much of an oj person but since i was a kid this was the orange juice my mom would always buy.. its the best tasting for me as someone thats not soo into oj... its the best tasting cause its not to sweet or too sour its the perfect blend of sweetness not like alot of others that iv tried and not a fan of.. i recommend this one.. plus its the perfect mixer for screwdriver or a chaser lol
Crystal F.
I'm very picky when it comes to orange juice, but this is my favorite! I love the amazing refreshing taste and that is has added calcium! You can find this virtually everywhere from the pharmacy to your local gas stations plus it's usually under $2 which is a great deal!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this orange juice it's so good , I mostly drink this in the morning before work, I always buy this orange juice, it taste really good and is healthy for you, it's very adorable and I get mines from devil store, they have different sized bottles as well which I love
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
These smaller Tropicana bottles are great for on the go. You get all the benefits of the larger bottle without worrying about not using all of the orange juice up in a timely manner. The added calcium is also a must for me when it comes to purchasing orange juice.
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
I'll buy this quite often especially when I'm sick. I'm giving it 4 stars only because I like the minute maid brand a little more. Maybe it's because I like the shape of the minute maid bottle. I dont know. But this is still good orange juice haha
Demi B.
I love a good orange juice in the morning, any time of year! It’s a great value and can be found in most stores! Orange juice is already a great must in your diet so it’s nice to actually enjoy it! I would recommend this to everyone!
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ll usually buy these at the airport or if I’m feeling under the weather. I try to stay away from orange juice because of all of the crazy extra added sugar, but when I do buy orange juice I will buy Tropicana over other brands.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I prefer more natural flavored orange juice and that is where they have room for improvement. It contains a natural kick to it that is not of my liking, but this juice is a commonly known and purchased when I am on the road.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Tropicana has the best orange juice. The price is great. I will usually buy at Sam’s club so I have plenty for my boys for breakfast and they are good to travel with. I would recommend to others and would buy again.