Tropicana With Calcium Orange Juice 15.2 Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rama A.

BY TROPICANA #24 in Juice

Tropicana Orange Juice With Calcium, 15.20-Oz bottle - Pack of 12 see more...

Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Im not so much of an oj person but since i was a kid this was the orange juice my mom would always buy.. its the best tasting for me as someone thats not soo into oj... its the best tasting cause its not to sweet or too sour its the perfect blend of sweetness not like alot of others that iv tried and not a fan of.. i recommend this one.. plus its the perfect mixer for screwdriver or a chaser lol
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
The taste is different than many OJ's because Tropicana uses the entire orange, peel and all, which makes it more tart and healthier. If you don't like the tartness we suggest you drink it partly frozen/slushee style and it will actually taste sweeter than many others or you can serve it over ice and it will taste almost exactly like most others such as Dole/Sunkist/most store brands because most of them have a higher water to juice ratio.
Crystal F.
I'm very picky when it comes to orange juice, but this is my favorite! I love the amazing refreshing taste and that is has added calcium! You can find this virtually everywhere from the pharmacy to your local gas stations plus it's usually under $2 which is a great deal!
Mookie M.
I love this orange juice it's so good , I mostly drink this in the morning before work, I always buy this orange juice, it taste really good and is healthy for you, it's very adorable and I get mines from devil store, they have different sized bottles as well which I love
Jami M.
Tolland, CT
Every day when I’m on the go I’m always looking for something to grab and go. This orange juice is so easy for when you’re on the go but don’t want to leave your daily cup of OJ out. Having allergies and health issues, I always drink OJ in the morning.
Sasha A.
These bottle sizes are perfect for the morning time when I’m on the go; and just need something quick with my breakfast. I don’t like pulp in my Orange juice so I like that this brand doesn’t have that. And it’s not too tangy either.
Fran H.
Newark
I love orange juice this product is great I buy this product at my local grocery store for $1 I drink it every day with my breakfast it's nice and sweet as if you was eating an orange picked from a tree I most definitely will buy again and again every time I go food shopping
Demi B.
I love a good orange juice in the morning, any time of year! It’s a great value and can be found in most stores! Orange juice is already a great must in your diet so it’s nice to actually enjoy it! I would recommend this to everyone!
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ll usually buy these at the airport or if I’m feeling under the weather. I try to stay away from orange juice because of all of the crazy extra added sugar, but when I do buy orange juice I will buy Tropicana over other brands.
Gabriela C.