Tropicana® Watermelon & Lemonade Juice Drink 1

How much of a watermelon flavor does it have?
Start your review of Tropicana® Watermelon & Lemonade Juice Drink 1!
Indianapolis, IN
Tropicana watermelon lemonade drinks are awesome way to start off your day before nice long walk
Good to use in smoothies or mix with fruit to make a punch, I use as a chaser to mix with alcohol
Mangham, LA
I love tropicana lemonade I juice. The cans are perfect size. Good for on the go in the mornings.
Norfolk, VA
I like to take these school for something to drink Instead of just taking a juice with more sugar
Elk Grove, CA
D's Tropicana watermelon and lemonade juice drinks are very yummy and are nice in the individual
Tropicana juice is great on a hot summer day especially while hanging out at the beach all day.
Huntsville, AL
AMAZING!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all Tropicana juices delish and I give it to my children as well
Hanford, Ca
The watermelon is my fav. Love love love them especially on a hot summer day. So refreshing.
Doral, FL
It´s delicious to drink and refresh you sellf when yo go to the beach or eat a piece of breaf
Purchased from sams club and is a perfect summer drink for kids with all the yummy falvors