Tropicana® Watermelon & Lemonade Juice Drink 1

How much of a watermelon flavor does it have?
Start your review of Tropicana® Watermelon & Lemonade Juice Drink 1!
Bakersfield , CA
Those juices are good. It has different flavors. The most I like is the orange flavor. I tried the other ones but the one I liked more it was the orange flavor. I would buy it again of course it has delicious flavors.
nevada
Ahhhh where do I begin??? I'm a huge fan of watermelon, it is absolutely my favorite fruit, and I love lemonade. Tropicana is absolutely one of my favorite juice brands. Once you start drinking of there drinks you literally can't stop. I love watermelon juice especially on a hot day, it is just so refreshing! And lemonade of course is a classic, can't go wrong with either of these!
Richmond Hts, MO
You guys hit it big with this product! These juices are great and taste great ad well! They have such a smooth, yet rich and flavorful taste and texture to them! I will be buying more and gifting them as well! I am going to encourage others to do the same!
No Special Diet
Really good drinks. I have at least 2-3 packages in my house at all times now. Love the taste. And definitely going to keep buying. I always am drinking them now. And much better then soda. I'm going to keep buying them until they make a new flavor!👍🏼😂
Winston Salem, NC
These are a must have on a hot summer day they are very refreshing. The taste is great and the price was great as well. A must have product especially for kids that play sports the size is convenient for a cooler to take to the sporting events. A winner all around. I would recommend this product
No Special Diet
I just tried this juice & I absolutely love it!!! It's very refreshing. I never really liked watermelon but this juice is awesome!!! It's a must try especially now in the summer. Great drink mixer as well.
No Special Diet
Tropicana is a very good product. I would recommend trying the Apple juice, the watermelon lemonade, the watermelon, the orange strawberry banana and of course the orange juice .... very flavorful
Rutherford, NJ
I honestly love these mini bottles. They're great for on the go and taste great. I love that I can purchase them at most grocery stores. They taste great on their own, mixed with seltzer, or mixed with liquor for a nice refreshing mixed drink in the summer
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Lincoln, NE
I have liked all the Tropicana products I've had. This one is no different. The flavor is spot on, the packaging is convenient for packing in a lunch or for a day at the zoo, and the remaining package stays conveniently organized in our pantry for the next time.
Rio Grande City, TX
This is a must have at home because they are my favorite two the watermelon one is the one I drink more than the lemonade but they are both really good and the pack is not expensive usually I'll get two for the whole month.