3 colors available

BY TROPICANA #58 in Juice

• I love this drink it's the best2 Answers
  • What do you think is the taste of this juice? How do sugar levels f...1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but I would think there would be flavoring in ...1 Answers
Aly-baba M.
Aly-baba M.
I'm obsessed with anything watermelon, and I mean anything. I was so excited to try this and I was pleasantly pleased. It tastes more like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher, which I'm not mad about at all :) So it was a little sugary; however I added a little bit of water and it was perfect. I was hoping it would have a more natural flavor, but I'll probably continue buying this. I made freeze pops with it and added some lime wheels. They were delicious!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
baltimore, md
I picked this drink up today at the local 7-11 and I'm so glad that I did! I didn't even hesitate. I knew I wanted fruit juice but I wasn't sure what kind. Then I saw IT. WATERMELON. I grabbed it, paid for it, and tasted it. It is amazing. No artificial sweeteners or flavors. Very watermelon-y but with added apple and grape flavors to bring out the yum. I would definitely recommend.
Keegan D.
Keegan D.
One of the few juices I can drink! I love it and its very low acid. The flavor is amazing, very watermelony. There is really no other low acid juices out there, and due to my diet I cannot have high acid drinks. I really really love this drink! Would absolutely recommend it, and I always tell my fellow IC sufferers about it!
Leonie W.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
My mo and I bought this when it was on sale for really cheap just to try it out. I'm pretty sure she has bought it every time she's gone to the grocery store since. I wasn't sure what I expected but it was surprisingly good. And you cannot drink this around my son without sharing it with him. Definitely a must try.
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Seriously, we keep Tropicana Watermelon juice in our fridge all year long. The kids love it. it is not too strong so they don't have to water it down. on top of the fact that this juice taste really good it is only around $1.50. You can not pass the juice aisle without seeing it on sale and purchase it.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Picked this little guy up from QFC and it's pretty good! I'm not blown away but I would repurchase. The flavor reminds me of a watermelon candy or jolly rancher or something to that effect. It only has 7 ingredients and I can actually pronounce all of them! Thumbs up from this girl.
Sari M.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
If you want an easy way to make healthy popsicles for your kids over the summer look no further than the Watermelon drink - We throw this in the pop holders with soem fresh strawberries and make an amazing summer pop that is healthy and yummy for the kids and hey for the adults too
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Perfext summer flavor drink. I loved this drink and it's one of the very few watermelon drinks that re out right now and it's the best one I've had! My expectations were met and I would choose this brand over any others. This will be a regular product in my household
Katerina C.
Katerina C.
Okay I love watermelons but not the juice! jeez this was a surprising taste I didn't expect. It was hits personally awful to me but maybe some people out there like it. It was on sale so thats why I got it but i wish I paid the extra dollar for the other flavor now
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
Am I allowed to like this stuff if I"m white? Or is it one of those white people things? I don't even know anymore I feel like everyone wants to be a special snowflake these days. Does anyone read this? This is yet another thing I've bought because I had a coupon.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Is there actually watermelon in this or is it just flavoring?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
East Providence
I love this drink it's the best
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
How does this taste? Would you buy it again?
Karina B.
Karina B.
MIAMI, FL
What do you think is the taste of this juice? How do sugar levels feel in it? I'm curious to try it
Meryem O.
Meryem O.
I haven't tried this but I would think there would be flavoring in addition to actual watermelon.