BY TROPICANA #31 in Juice

Enjoy the refreshing taste of summer in every glass of our Tropicana® Watermelon drink. Made with a blend of summer’s most delicious fruit juices, it’s a unique juice drink with no artificial sweeteners or flavors.

Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
Ok so we bought this as a joke and it lived up to the standards we expected. First off watermelon taste like WATER lol why people insist on making this artificially concocted flavor I don't know. It has a weird after taste as does most watermelon flavored stuff in my opinion. I wasn't disappointed as I expected this.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a big Orange juice fan. So when I saw a watermelon flavor I had to drive! This is great! It was my first time getting one and it was very good. The price was good and I got it at Walmart! I would definitely buy it again because a lot of the people I know don’t like orange juice, but they don’t like watermelon flavor!
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
I’m in love! I love anything watermelon flavored and this tastes exactly like what drinking a watermelon would feel like. I felt it was a good value and that you got a significant amount of juice for the price. My one word of advice is to shake every time you use it to get the pulp off the bottom.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
Tropicana Watermelon fruit beverage is delicious summertime in a bottle that you can have anytime of year. The truly refreshing taste and flavors are wonderfully light yet oh so thrist quenching . Highly recommend it and now its apart of my daily life.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
This room temperature does not smell or taste good I like this very cold drinking it because it has a nice taste to it it's $1 usually and worth it but I don't recommend to drink hot lol
Kristianna O.
Meh. It tastes like watermelon a little. But I definitely pick up on the apple and grape juice that’s added in as a filler. I prefer actual 100% watermelon juice. The other flavors ruin the watermelon to be honest. But, it’s drinkable. I finished it.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Ehhh - I had really high hopes. Love watermelon so seeing this at the nearest grocery store, I had to get it! Wish I didn’t. Nothing beats the watermelon crave in the winter like actual watermelon. This was ok, but wouldn’t get it again.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
THIS IS SO GOOD. I buy this all the time in the summer. I haven’t found another brand or another type of watermelon juice that measures up. Its very tasty and refreshing. I wouldn’t recommend using this as an alcohol mixer of any type.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Holy Moses!!! I love Grey Goose Le Melon, I’ve been trying to make a version of the double melon martini from Bar Louie and this juice did the trick!!! I squeeze lemon juice, they grey goose and this juice into a shaker and pour into a martini glass. You need to try it!
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
This juice is the juice to have if you want something beside water, or if you’re a water drinker. It’s not too sweet and it doesn’t leave the thick syrup feel in your mouth. To me it doesn’t taste like Watermelon it taste like strawberry lady taffy. Would’ve made the top of list but I tried the tangerine and lemonade one and that is amazing 🤯