BY TROPICANA #6 in Juice

Trop50® Vitamin C + Zinc has three times the Vitamin C of regular orange juice and a boost of Zinc with half the calories. It’s a delicious way to help support a healthy immune system.

Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is a staple in our house especially during the winter months when you need vitamin c the most. This brand has a great taste and the quality of this juice always meets our expectations. They are often on sale at our local grocery store and you can generally find coupons for this product as well.
Denise C.
08816
Love love Tropicana it's my favorite brand orange juice and other varieties that they make but orange juice is the favorite specially I love the one with no Pulp in it as a great flavor it doesn't taste watered down like some brands do I highly recommend them and they have a great variety of juices
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I love orange juice but this has the added bonus of calcium. I don’t drink milk so I need to get calcium some way and what better way to receive it than to put it in orange juice. This is also good for kids because they are receiving both calcium and vitamin c in each serving.
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
I am a big lover of orange juice and Tropicana never lets me down. Of all the brands I’ve tried they have the best tasting orange juice. It may be a little more pricey than getting a gallon of the off brand kind but you won’t regret paying a little more once you try it.
Lauren P.
Bronx
Regular Tropicana orange juice is the best of the best as far as grocery store orange juice goes, as long as you don’t get the trop50 or reduced sugar kind because that has an awful aftertaste. Just drink less of the real stuff (unless you’re super diabetic, I suppose)
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
The exact Tropicana we drink was not an option. We live by the Tropicana 50% less sugar no pulp OJ. I feel comfortable giving it to my 5 year old every morning knowing that he enjoys it, and it is way less sugar than other options. Great option for kiddos and adults!
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
Quien no siente que jugo de naranja es algo impresidible en el desayuno , o por lo menos en los mios sii!!1 , me encanta este producto ya que viene en diferentes presentaciones para todos lo gustos, el preio super accesibl y barato ya que ses algo muy importante, super recomendado!!
Savannah G.
Spring Hill
I live in Florida and I have tasted tones of orange juices but this one is my absolute favorite. It’s not expensive and is really affordable also has really sleek modern packaging. It is the same old Tropicana that everyone has had as a kid and it’s delicious.
Sierra B.
Manlius , NY
I’m a huge orange juice drinker and always have it around. While I do tend to switch it up with different brands I always enjoy Tropicana! It never gets old, especially with all the new flavors they’ve come out with! Mango orange is my favorite
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
The most frequently bought orange juice in our house. It tastes closest to being fresh orange juice while still being accessible and affordable. It’s nice not having to drive around all over the place for a particular brand, because you can pick it up at any store almost.