BY TROPICANA #30 in Juice

Trop50® Vitamin C + Zinc has three times the Vitamin C of regular orange juice and a boost of Zinc with half the calories. It’s a delicious way to help support a healthy immune system.

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
So, I always buy the Pulp-Free option... but I didn’t see it listed specifically for review purposes.

Man, do I love some orange juice at almost anytime of the day or night. I love citrus slightly sour everything, but orange juice is the best. However (& here come the old fart comment), there is just so much sugar in juice! So, pulp-free Tropicana is a rare - but well loved treat!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This tastes like it’s supposed to...

You can get some extra immune boosting (umph) by drinking this during this horrible flu epidemic!

I love the fact it has zinc + c in it because I know my boys are picky eaters.. so anyway I can get a bit more into what they are going to eat and drink.. I Do It.. #notashamed
Denise C.
08816
Love love Tropicana it's my favorite brand orange juice and other varieties that they make but orange juice is the favorite specially I love the one with no Pulp in it as a great flavor it doesn't taste watered down like some brands do I highly recommend them and they have a great variety of juices
Lauren P.
Bronx
Regular Tropicana orange juice is the best of the best as far as grocery store orange juice goes, as long as you don’t get the trop50 or reduced sugar kind because that has an awful aftertaste. Just drink less of the real stuff (unless you’re super diabetic, I suppose)
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
The exact Tropicana we drink was not an option. We live by the Tropicana 50% less sugar no pulp OJ. I feel comfortable giving it to my 5 year old every morning knowing that he enjoys it, and it is way less sugar than other options. Great option for kiddos and adults!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
This orange juice is always the best quality and never disappoints. We drink it every morning. I also love the bottle, it's the perfect size; not too bulky, lid turns off easily and is no hassle-- doesn't hurt my hands yet stays secure in the event I accidentally drop it. My fave.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Growing up I hated orange juice and would only drink fresh squeezed as I got older I started drinking Tropicana. It actually tastes good without the nasty after taste most orange juice has. It's not as good as fresh squeezed but has a great pure taste. They are always on sale somewhere for around $3!
Caitlyn M.
This brand is the only brand of orange juice that i have bought time after time for years! Its a favorite in my house! I use it for the mornings, lunch or even a mixer for drinks at a party. And lets not forget mimosas! I typically buy the pulp free for preference but the taste is always great!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is usually my go to orange juice in the morning just because I love the flavor it has and I think it’s really good for you? Haha it seems like it should be and is always a good price at the store so I don’t worry about breaking the bank.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I can’t keep orange juice stocked in my house. My kids drink it like it’s going out of style. I like this brand and style because I know that the kids are getting the vitamins I expect from orange juice and the flavor is still good!