BY TROPICANA

Buy on Walmart
Susan L.
There are a concerning amount of preservatives in these bottles. Note that they don't need to be refrigerated, unlike their usual bottles of fresh orange juice. That should be a sign. I personally think they taste different from the refrigerated kind, but if you're on the go a lot and need that OJ kick, this could be a good choice for you.
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Good product. I enjoyed drinking this especially for breakfast. More economical than going to the soda machine. 100% orange juice. I definitely recommend to anyone. You know me when I rate a product and recommend its validity that means it's legit.
I have shared this orange juice to test a product review. Most of my friends said this a 4 & 5 rating.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
It's buy this at Sams and it's really good I just don't recommend to drink at room temperature it has a great flavor cold and always can get a good deal while buying the whole pack
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
My boys love these during the summer and spring break. Easy to grab one and go. Great taste. Less mess (makes mom happy when they don’t have to grab a glass). I wish they came in bigger sizes while still coming in a value pack.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
I get this for my little toddler and I put it in her lunch bag .she love the flavor variety .on the weekends I pack some in the car for our supermarket or park runs .its very T-shirt’s quenching and it’s a great value
Katie N.
Justin, TX
Ok I don’t know what it is about these, they are so good and addictive haha. They’re affordable and it’s way better than any others brand. Has good flavor and so easy just to grab on your way out of the door. :)
Paris S.
Evansville, IN
Variety packs are my favorite. Especially this one. I never know what I’m gonna be in the mood for so this helps. It’s not more expensive than another brand but has better quality, that’s for sure.
Victoria V.
Slippery rock , PA
I love the variety of choices given. They are great for kids to take on the go, or for a school lunch. Perfect portion of delicious juice with out have to buy a big full size bottle
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Lizzy V.
Darien, CT
It’s my go to juice pack! Good variety of flavors with the classic taste. Their orange juice is my favorite! It is a great beverage to start the morning and get a boost of vitiman c!