BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tropicana Twister Soda gives you the powerful fruit flavored taste you're looking for. Tastes so intense, you'll sprain your flavor muscle!

Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
You can never go wrong with Strawberry soda. This is by far the best brand to get strawberry soda from. The taste is always the same. Always delicious. The packaging stands out as well. I just wished it was easier to find but other than that, I'd definitely recommend it.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
It's an okay fruity soda. My son likes them and he doesn't like strawberries so I guess it pretty good. Maybe I'll invest in some another day.
Lucero M.
baytown, Tx
I'm not really a big fan but I will drink has a good taste. As for me it's a little too much gas but my daughter does like it.
Migdalia N.
Greenbrier, TN
love this flavor. anything strawberry because of its sweetness. its so good i make it with anything added.
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
Mmmmmmmmmm....only downside is that its super loaded sugary soda but i love the flavors. all of them,
damari m.
Laredo, TX
Tastes so good! I really recommend this! It's my first time tasting it and I really like it
Rachel B.
This is a supper sugary pop like drink. But is so good. I know kids love it.
Wiktoria W.
Szczecinek
I really like tropicana. Dont wondering andbuy it now. It rarely buys but it is really good. I recommend this
Nadia A.
Really nice and yummy and very healthy. Loved it and I would recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Ode P.
Es buen producto lo recomendando mucho para fiestas y eventos lo uso para mis actividades