BeveragesSodaTropicana
Tropicana Twister Orange Soda

Tropicana® Twister™ Orange Soda

Tropicana Twister Soda gives you the powerful fruit flavored taste you're looking for. Tastes so intense, you'll sprain your flavor muscle!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Twister™ Orange Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany  B.
Miramar, FL
This was a regular tasting orange soda. It wasn't amazing but it wasnt bad. I'd definitely get another one, especially on a hot day. Not sure what makes it a "Twister" but it wasn't too sweet and not to acidic. Just right orange soda for my taste buds.
Ana Z.
This is a very good orange soda it also very affordable. I will continue to purchase cause my kids and I really like it.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Great if you really need a jolt in the middle of the day! Its got a good strong orange flavor. Not too pricey! Found in many grocery and department stores. Its always been a big hit with the kids in my family (for special occasions only)
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Tropicana® Twister™ Orange Soda uploaded by Marieli C.
My favorite pop ever. I jut drink this one, because seems like a Brazilian soda named Fanta, I love ❤️ it's not Brazilian but seems like.
Angila J.
its good for an orange soda, it has that orange distinctive flavor and very bubble but i think i perfer fanta or crush. i wish the packaging was alittle simpler but for the price, since the other sodas are the same price id recommend fanta or crush instead of this
Ana L.
Hagerstown, MD
A mi lo Personal no me gusta mucho pero a mi esposo le encanta siempre la compra, el dice k la Mejor del mercado
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
I didn't like this at all! The taste was horrible! Definitely not buying this again. NOPE
Whitney D.
owensboro,ky
A great flavor. No other orange some can compare to this one. Love the can design. Everyone I know enjoys this
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I haven't had this drink in a long time. But It was really good when I was a kid. I would like to get it again if I could
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
We've had the Tropicana Twister Orange Soda and the kids don't complain but I don't care for it and it's not the best for you.. it's filled with unhealthy stuff and tons of sugar!

Looking for your answer?