Tropicana® Twister™ Orange Soda uploaded by Marieli C.

BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tropicana Twister Soda gives you the powerful fruit flavored taste you're looking for. Tastes so intense, you'll sprain your flavor muscle!

Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
This was a regular tasting orange soda. It wasn't amazing but it wasnt bad. I'd definitely get another one, especially on a hot day. Not sure what makes it a "Twister" but it wasn't too sweet and not to acidic. Just right orange soda for my taste buds.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
We've had the Tropicana Twister Orange Soda and the kids don't complain but I don't care for it and it's not the best for you.. it's filled with unhealthy stuff and tons of sugar!
Angila J.
its good for an orange soda, it has that orange distinctive flavor and very bubble but i think i perfer fanta or crush. i wish the packaging was alittle simpler but for the price, since the other sodas are the same price id recommend fanta or crush instead of this
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Great if you really need a jolt in the middle of the day! Its got a good strong orange flavor. Not too pricey! Found in many grocery and department stores. Its always been a big hit with the kids in my family (for special occasions only)
Angela T.
Great orange flavor soda. Does not contain caffeine, so its individual preference to whether its good or not. I prefer caffeine in my sodas but this is non the less a smooth taste. Nice for younger kids.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
My favorite pop ever. I jut drink this one, because seems like a Brazilian soda named Fanta, I love ❤️ it's not Brazilian but seems like.
Que W.
Louisville, KY
Orange soda is the best. I love this brand of it too. It's always my go to when I buy it. You all should really try if you haven't.
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
Tropicana is awesome and the soda is amazing.i prefer orange soda to anything but i do like to try other flavors as well.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I haven't had this drink in a long time. But It was really good when I was a kid. I would like to get it again if I could
Ana Z.
This is a very good orange soda it also very affordable. I will continue to purchase cause my kids and I really like it.