Tropicana® Twister Watermelon

Tropicana® Twister Watermelon drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

• I love this drink it's the best2 Answers
  • What do you think is the taste of this juice? How do sugar levels...1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but I would think there would be flavoring i...1 Answers
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
When I first saw this I thought I had to have it. My family loves watermelon. It was a great price. The taste of the watermelon was very cool and refreshing. It was very satisfying with awesome flavor. I would highly recommend to any watermelon lover or fruit lover in general.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🍉
Jennifer W.
Had a nice taste to it. Very interesting. Got on a promotional sale when it first came out. It's not my favorite juice but I think it's def worth trying. Hood brand fresh taste.
Dennise G.
Reading, PA
This juice is soooooo delicious! I grew up basically drinking tropicana so whenever I can get my hands on it I do. Not only is this watermelon flavor refreshing & tasty but they make other flavors that are just as good! I would definitely recommend Tropicana products to a friend!
April R.
I never used to drink thos juice because i didnt think another flavor i had was that good, bit one day my brother purchased this flavor from walmart and had me taste it and it was pretty good i would probably by again.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This Watermelon Juice taste Very good Me and My Youngest Son Drink it and it is very affordable. Very refreshing for a Hot Summer Day , I have Not tried any other brand and the Flavor is Scrumptious . I would recommend this to all that Love Watermelon.
Hannah H.
A delicious and refreshing drink that's perfect for the summer time! One thing I like about this juice is that it's free of artificial flavor, so not only is it healthy but it also tastes just like biting into a watermelon! Both my kids and I love it.
joevanie r.
Philadelphia, PA
Got to get this more often they usually have to much accid for me so it would give me reflux it would feel like a heart attack so its like criptonight to me but I love this one
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This is a pretty good spring and summer drink! The watermelon flavor is pretty natural although it is kind of like candy but not TOO sweet. It would be a great mixer. I probably wouldn't buy again because I'm trying to purchase healthier choices.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans , WV
this juice is the best watermelon drink i've ever had. The watermelon taste is so potent and i'm a repeat consumer. When i taste this drink it's like biting straight into a watermelon. I normally buy this at walmart.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Is there actually watermelon in this or is it just flavoring?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
How does this taste? Would you buy it again?
Melissa G.
East Providence
I love this drink it's the best
Meryem O.
I haven't tried this but I would think there would be flavoring in addition to actual watermelon.
Karina B.
What do you think is the taste of this juice? How do sugar levels feel in it? I'm curious to try it