BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Twister Orangeade drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

• "great for on the go and great taste " in 1 review
  • "My family loves this brand." in 1 review
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Tropicana Taste very good , it has topical flavors yum ,good taste that gives a burst of flavors. the flavor is very excellent quinches your throat  very very good  there are so many different kinds of flavors Tropicana is very good cold or icy slushy ice cold . Very good reasonable price
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Orangeade is by far my favorute from the twister minute maid collection line. Is refreshing quenches my thirst and its not to expensive i usually buy them at shoprite 3 for 5 dollars.
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
Love all flavours.. I keep at least one flavour in my refrigerator all the time. Sometimes I use to have it in breakfast or maybe after a long walk just to refresh myself
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
Works amazing!!! I purchased it a while ago and it is something I would purchase again and again and again! Total life!!!! If you are interested I highly recommend this product!!!
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Degustar uno de estos cuando llegas acalorado de la calle y necesitas refrescarte con un jugo natural listo para tomar...Tropicana es la mejor opción! Es muy adecuado para personas mayores, incluso niños. Durante viajes o si vas de picnic, esta es una muy buena opcion, muy comodo para llevar.
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
I would kill for a ice cold drink of tropicana right now. It's best went I get up before the kids on a warm Sunday morning. I sit in the garden birds chirping just me and the OJ in the world.
Madeline O.
Denver, CO
Tropicana is not my favorite type of juice. To me it tastes a little chemical-y when compared with other brands. It's not awful, I would drink it if it was the only option.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
I think these are just okay. Every one that I have ever tried with the exception of the orange juice one have tasted like they are completely watered down. Yuck.
Tina T.
I have a really big sweet tooth. this kinda help me with that. its healthy and good. but it has a wired after taste to it.
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
What’s good about this juice it’s only pure natural juice it’s very healthy and good juice love vitamins that it has in it