BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksTropicana
Twister Orange Strawberry Banana Burst

Tropicana Twister Orange Strawberry Banana Burst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Twister Orange Strawberry Banana Burst!
Venus H.
This is probably my favorite Tropicana flavor! The taste is awesome and I even like mixing with alcohol because it tastes so good. I’m a repeat customer of this brand of juice because it is so delicious and everyone in my family loves it.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my absolute favorite juice. It has been since I was a little kid. I remember my aunt always having it in her fridge and now so do I!
Shyrea T.
Love it!!! Got to find me as many as I can! It’s even delicious a little frozen!!!! Now that’s what you call a great juice!!!!
Melicia H.
8 haven't drank this in years. I actually use to drink this when I was in high school. It was one of my favorites.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Brittany W.
Kyle, Tx
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This one is probably my favorite one, compared to other artificial flavored drinks it’s very tasty. The packaging is nice and you get a good quantity for the price. It’s definitely a good pick when looking for something new.
Alexis R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best flavor from this brand, I have not tried the other flavors I just cant this is the flavor for me
Brittany N.
Muncie, IN
I love how this product taste. It honestly tastes just like orange juice. Only cheaper at certain stores.
Kay G.
Illinois
Very good drinks that don't have a bad after taste and always at convenience store. And you can get them anywhere too.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
The best orange strawberry banana juice on the market. Period! Very reasonably priced and can find at several stores in my area! Awesome value!

Looking for your answer?