BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Twister Light Lemonade drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

Angela M.
N Palm Beach, FL
La limonada dietética normalmente no es mi fuerte ya que no sabe igual que una normal pero esta sinceramente pasa la prueba junto con otras comparaciones que he tenido
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Tropicana Light Lemonade is a refreshing drink for the summer or anytime if the year. I like the fact that it does not have a high sugar and calorie count to it, but doesn't taste like it is artificial. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great, light refreshing drink at a reasonable price. I buy this on a regular basis and love it!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
I have purchased this drink before and I have to say that it is very good. The value of this purchase is good and is very affordable and at the right price point. Great flavor that the entire family will enjoy. This drink comes highly recommended.
Misty R.
I like this light lemonade and I find that the taste isn't too far off from the regular lemonade. And I can always find this on sale in the grocery store. I also love the easy to use twist off cap so the juice stays fresh.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
This is sooooo yummy and affordable. You can not go wrong with this and there something about drinks in a carton is extra . But a good extra I like freezing it.like a slushiee or freeze it and take it on a picnic or beach.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I am a huge fan of lemonade but this one disappointed me. First of all, it was too sweet. As a matter of fact, it was more like sickly sweet. It was okay during the first sip but after a while, I started to taste sickening. I wouldn't purchase it again and I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Nope !! Won't ever buy this juice on sale or regular price again !!! This juice is so nasty !! Just tastes like water with a lemon squeezed inside of it with no sugar .. and it's a bit pricey if You ask me !!
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
This stuff is great.. Its very light tasting that you womt be squeezing your face like a sour patch lol!! So gteat.. I drink this when im sick with a sore throat. Works great.
Luke H.
Brooklyn, NY
This lemonade is too sweet. It's not tart like a lemonade should be -- all sugar syrup. Doesn't even taste like lemons really. The packaging is fine, as is the price for the amount you get, but it is not good.
linda n.
Fountain Vly, CA
It has a great taste. Sometimes it is on sale, so you can get it for a great price. I have only bought it once, but if i find it on sale again, I will definitely get it again.