Tropicana® Twister Lemonade

Tropicana® Twister Lemonade drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Twister Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Scottsdale, AZ
Love all flavours.. I keep at least one flavour in my refrigerator all the time. Sometimes I use to have it in breakfast or maybe after a long walk just to refresh myself
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Goleta, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious!!! Not too sweet, which is good because it gives a refreshing feeling. My nephews love drinking this which is good because they are hyper enough dont need more sugar in them.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Auburn, WA
I love this lemonade it goes well with my food recipes I do for myself and for my friends I am a repeat user of this product because it’s high quality for an affordable price that I can afford to keep buying.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am a fan of lemonade in the summer time. I seen this one day and decided to try it. I have to say I was very impressed and my kids really enjoy it also.
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
This lemonade tastes great. It’s very sweet and minimally tart. There is little to no pulp which is a selling point for me
Athens, OH
Love this juice, super sweet and tangy. Very affordable especially for the size of the container
Hyderabad, Sinsh
Mostly lemon flavour is my favourite in nuices so i prefer to go with it as it give u fresh mood plus tropicana hav realy amazing taste
Halal, No Special Diet