BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Twister Grape Strawberry Splash drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Love all flavours.. I keep at least one flavour in my refrigerator all the time. Sometimes I use to have it in breakfast or maybe after a long walk just to refresh myself
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
This product is absolutely disgusting. The flavor is awful and the quality is worse. I would not recommend purchasing this. The only good thing about it is the packaging. Will not buy again.
Sherry G.
I'm not a fan of any of the Twister flavors but this one was ok. The flavoring of most of them makes the juice taste really watered down but this one has a bit more juice taste. I definitely wouldn't buy it again though.
April V.
El Paso
This was sooooo incredibly gross it just tasted old in a way like if it had been sitting in the sun for too long. Wouldn't recommend it. The flavor was awful. Best to just go with the welches brand
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
this tastes great because its not as intense as regular grape juice which is great because I like the taste but can't drink a lot of it like I can drink this. this usually is on a good sale and it's sad that not everywhere carries it but I would buy again. we buy this instead of regular grape juice until we find something better.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These taste like kool-aid but are so nutritious for you! My daughter likes the berry flavored one. The grape strawberry is my absolute favorite! They taste so good all Tropicana flavored juices. You don't know your drinking something healthy its cute.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Absolutely delicious and refreshing. My kids really love this. We usually have it with breakfast but it's definitely great any time of day. It's very fruity and crisp taste quiches your thirst and I'd definitely recommend this juice to all my friends
Jamie D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love the way this juice tastes. Can be a little on the sweet side but if you drink a little at a time you should be good. they have a bunch of different flavors which is good so there's something for everyone.
Dani A.
Seattle , WA
me gusta es muy rico,económico y saludable,sabe muy natural y no contiene casi azúcar en comparación a otros jugos.
puedes adquirirlo en cualquier lado.
I like is very rich, economical and healthy, knows very natural and contains almost no sugar compared to other juices.
You can buy it anywhere.