Tropicana Twister Grape Strawberry Splash

Tropicana® Twister Grape Strawberry Splash drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Twister Grape Strawberry Splash!
Emily M.
orem utah
LOVE THIS JUICE! not only do i love this juice, my kids are in love with this delicious flavor!
Dani A.
Seattle , WA
me gusta es muy rico,económico y saludable,sabe muy natural y no contiene casi azúcar en comparación a otros jugos. puedes adquirirlo en cualquier lado. I like is very rich, economical and healthy, knows very natural and contains almost no sugar compared to other juices. You can buy it anywhere.
Cleo J.
Orange Park, FL
When we buy these juices they never last in our house cause once you drink it u just can't stop. There juice is the best!
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
If these were not loaded with sugar, I would drink them all the time! Very delicious and great variety of flavors to choose from.
Adalysse P.
I drink these all the time, they go pretty quickly at my house. Good value for the price and seems to always be on sale. I'll be buying this juice again in a different flavor.
madeline L.
If you want to try a tasty and different blend of juice this is for you. I love the strawberry splash with the grape.
Jessica H.
this tastes great because its not as intense as regular grape juice which is great because I like the taste but can't drink a lot of it like I can drink this. this usually is on a good sale and it's sad that not everywhere carries it but I would buy again. we buy this instead of regular grape juice until we find something better.
Gillian C.
Barberton, OH
Foggy here for a while ago I had to go back and forth with a lot of the year of my favorite part
Shay W.
Refreshing.... I drink this with a nice hearty dinner it's great n doesn't have a after taste like some juices and it's affordable.
Barbara L.
Milford, OH
have never bought this product only boy tropina orange juiceDont know priceCannot review this product

Looking for your answer?