Tropicana Twister Grape Punch

Tropicana® Twister Grape Punch drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

Is there any other grape combination punch better than this one?
Start your review of Tropicana Twister Grape Punch!
Destiny C.
Willow Spgs, IL
Love Tropicana juice. My young brothers love it as well. Tastes great and the price is right. My favorite brand of juice.
Tania B.
Elmhurst, NY
I really love this! It's very delicious and refreshing. I always buy this. Sometimes I buy other flavors but without doubt this is my favorite
Zaaria B.
Alapaha Ga
Very good juice it's healthy the taste is wonderful it's just a very good juice that I also enjoy drinking.
Alexis J.
Orlando, Fl
The kids love this product. It's easy to store, well priced, and not overly sugary. The kids go grabbing for this product with every store run
Tenecia E.
There is something about Tropicana juices, they are just so tasty. The pricing is good, and it's almost always on sale. I buy this anytime I go to the supermarket, that's how good it is. I recommend it to everyone, you won't regret it.
Aisha R.
Ocala, FL
Me encanta su sabor a uva es perfecto a mi pequena familia nos encanta con mucho hielo
Candy B.
Burlington, NC
When you have kids you have juice in the house. If you don't there's no peace. This juice is great! It has just enough of the flavor without over sweetening.
Alexandra C.
Manassas, VA
I like to alternate this juice for my breakfast because i like orange juices
I like to alternate this juice for my breakfast because i like orange juices
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
This juice tastes really artificial. I honestly wasn't a fan and most likely wouldn't purchase again,
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
This juice tastes like cow pisś. Very disgusting and tastes like dog testicles. My kids do not enjoy this juice and neither do I