BY TROPICANA #78 in Juice

Tropicana® Twister Berry Punch drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

Tazia H.
Yakima, WA
So yummy! I love pretty much any of the juice that Tropicana makes. Rarely disappointed in the flavor I choose. I highly recommend Tropicana juice, also mixes well with vodka and Malibu rum. I would buy again and again :)
Jaddey C.
The Tropicana twister berry punch and all there other flavors are so delicious!!! Not only are they delicious but they also cost $1! That is such a steal and they have a variety of flavors! I buy mine at Harris Teeter!
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I usually purchase these because they’re 5/$5 at my local supermarket. They taste great and can be used in cocktails. Sometimes I do find them a bit too sweet so I’ll pour over lots of ice or add a bit of water.
Virginia W.
Sacramento, CA
Delicious! I love all Tropicana juices! They have never steered me wrong! The kids I’ve babysat all love it too! I find them a little too sweet so I water them down a bit but still just as good!
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
So I just went to food 4 Less and got this juice for $.89 cents. I can't beat that prize. I love it it's a really good juice. They offer different type of flavors and it's great tasting and refreshing. Will continue to buy and enjoy!!!! Tropicana® Twister Berry Punch
Alisha D.
Deerfield Beach
So much sugar in this drink but it’s so yummy. Totally met and exceeded me expectations. Bought at Publix. Only flavored I’ve tried. Will definitely buy again. Definitely recommend this juice. Refreshing.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I like the taste of this one because all the berries in it. Its very affordable. And this was one of my favorites since i was a child. I would recommend to other.
Katerina D.
East Setauket, NY
Tropicana is my go to carton juice! I love how refreshing every product is. The packaging is always colorful and bright. It has such great flavor and tastes like real juice. I recommend Tropicana to anyone who loves any type of juice.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
This juice is very tasty and delicious. I really enjoy this as well as my siblings. I have repurchased this many times and I am never disappointed. Definitely give it a try if you are looking for a new juice to try.
Natalie M.
This tropical Tropicana drink is light and refreshing. I like to put mines in the refrigerator until it is nice and cold. Then I like to pour it over a glass of ice in the nice hot summer. It tastes great.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Just bought this juice and I'm pretty excited to try this drink
Tasha B.
How much is a case of this amazing product?