BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Twister Berry Punch drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

Tropicana® Twister Berry Punch

Start your review of Tropicana® Twister Berry Punch!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Let me and my boyfriend first moved into our apartment we were broke so we had to make some sacrifices when it came to food shopping. This was always on sale at my local grocery store for only a dollar. I thought it was pretty good at first and hey it was only a dollar, but the amount of sugar the actual drink contains started to get to me and I decided it was time to make some healthier choices. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this juice, it just comes down to preferences . Not to mention, I was trying to slim down for a wedding I was going to attend, so I was trying to stick with just water and low calorie beverages. Eventually, we settled into our new place and we no longer had to Resort to buying the cheapest juice at the supermarket LOL
Alisha D.
Deerfield Beach
So much sugar in this drink but it’s so yummy. Totally met and exceeded me expectations. Bought at Publix. Only flavored I’ve tried. Will definitely buy again. Definitely recommend this juice. Refreshing.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like the taste of this one because all the berries in it. Its very affordable. And this was one of my favorites since i was a child. I would recommend to other.
Katerina D.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Tropicana is my go to carton juice! I love how refreshing every product is. The packaging is always colorful and bright. It has such great flavor and tastes like real juice. I recommend Tropicana to anyone who loves any type of juice.
Laura D.
Love this juice so much and it is always so affordable. Get it at Walmart for no more than 2 bucks.It usually has some tiny pieces of fruit but it just adds to the taste.
diane t.
pennsauken, NJ
DELICIOUS! This juice literally has a punch of flavor ! Me and my boyfriend love it, so I try to have it in the fridge once in a while when I want something flavorful.
Gabriella R.
I basically grew up on this lol Big drink in my household when I was young, still love it, although now due to diet changes I find it highly sweet but I still like to indulge
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Emerald V.
San Diego
Tropicana always has many flavors to choose from. I personally like this flavor because berry flavors are more refreshing to me than orange flavors. I am never dissappointed with Tropicana and will continue to buy from them. The juice is smooth, pulpless, refreshing, and healthier than other brands. I recommend this for children who crave sweet drinks.
Michael H.
York, PA
It's awesome! What can I say? It taste great, is packed with vitamins and minerals, and it doesn't have any weird after taste. It's a great product and its healthy too!