BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Twister Apple Harvest Punch drink offers all day refreshment, plus a full day’s supply of Vitamin C.

Kelly Elle S.
Chicago , IL
My review is for the peach one of this brand. I absolutely love it and can drink a whole carton in one day. This juice is so delicious to me! I love when my local grocery store has deals on it because I’ll grab it by the doubles!
Michael H.
York, PA
It's awesome! What can I say? It taste great, is packed with vitamins and minerals, and it doesn't have any weird after taste. It's a great product and its healthy too!
Trang D.
These are really good and taste great. Consistency is nice and the juice isn't too thick. The packaging is fine and have held up to me dropping them a few times while trying to balance a bottle and food in my hands. I enjoyed drinking this especially for breakfast. More economical than going to the soda machine. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
If you're looking for a good orange juice or fruit based drink you should really try this out. The orange juice is really delicious and not too sweet. Plus the other juices aren't as sugary if you don't like sugary drinks.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
My kids love this juice. It is a perfect blend of fruits. Not often are there juices that have such a unique blend of juices that come out sweet and refreshing. Totally affordable and I would 100% be buying this again.
Melissa P.
Initially bought to blend in morning shake. My son chooses to drink think instead of morning shake now. Best part is he doesn't even know he is drinking his veggies.
Erina M.
Tastes good and all but when it comes to ingredients and nutrients you can totally put a cross over this product. Not healthy at all. Not made from real fruits. It's all made of concentrates. Too high in sugars. I'd never drink it unless I want something very sugary and junky. I would try to drink a homemade lemonade instead. At least I know what I'm drinking and how much sugar I've put in my drink
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This is my daughter's favorite juice to always drink she always has me buying this for her and she goes through this a lot I usually buy in bulk because it is Affordable but some super markets such as ShopRite won't have them on sale at my local supermarket near home won'
Veronica O.
I like the freshness and flavors that tropicana puts in everyone of its bottles. Another thing is that the apple harvest is extremely affordable and can last all week if you are on a strict budget. It is great tasting and i would recommend it to others.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
I love this new flavor it taste really tropical apples peaches and pears really great combination.i love all Tropicana twister flavors great price as well pretty cheap and great quality the watermelon flavor is second best a must try