BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Tropics® Orange Strawberry Banana 100% juice blend will remind you of the pure and relaxing pleasures of the islands. You can also enjoy your favorite Tropicana Tropics juice blend in convenient, single serve packs. They’re the perfect choice when you’re on the go!

Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
With this flavor blend it can be hit or miss. Sometimes one flavor can out shine another and it doesn’t taste quite right. This specific blend though is pretty close to perfect. The flavors blend well and taste great. I would buy again for sure.
Stef L.
Super sweet but good! I don’t love sugary drinks so maybe that’s why I think it’s so sweet but it is really good! I can only drink this once in a blue moon but when I am looking for these flavors together this is a great option!
Annie B.
Severn, MD
This is an interesting juice flavor, and would make delicious homemade Popsicles. Otherwise, the juice is too sweet for my tastes and has a lot of sugar in the ingredients. I used to love this flavor as a kid but not so much as an adult...too sweet!
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this juice! One of the tastiest out there! I love the blend of orange strawberry and banana! Especially the banana! It's super rare to find that flavor in a juice and with this one it just works! I've been drinking this juice for years and it it my favorite!
Jasmine M.
I love this brands juices, I am not a fan of orange juice because it is to high in acid for my taste. I love though the way this product mixes three fruits to help make the flavor different. It is the only way I can drink orange juice and I love the flavor.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I'm the only one in my house that looks good so I never have to worry about anybody else did. Absolutely love the orange strawberry and banana flavor together. Great price and always fresh. Tropicana is my favorite brand.
Genesis M.
These are good but not great I rather drink the orange juice one , this product just tastes like cardboard with banana flavor. I can't taste the strawberry or orange juice. Would buy again only if it was the last thing I could find
Talisa E.
This is so perfect with breakfast. I always feel like I got my worth in fruit servings when I drink this juice. It's not watery and still has the easy to drink orange juice consistency. I will always like this juice for breakfast.
Haley D.
Riverview, Fl
Full of flavor and pure deliciousness. Sweet and juicy with a bold punch of banana and strawberry notes. This juice offers a refreshing change for our typical breakfast juice options.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I adore this juice. Not only is it good by itself, but it also makes great cocktails. I buy it and mix it with coconut rum for a tropical treat. My kids like it plain with breakfast.