Tropicana® Tropics Orange Peach Mango uploaded by michelle d.

BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Tropics® Orange Peach Mango 100% juice blend will remind you of the pure and relaxing pleasures of the islands. You can also enjoy your favorite Tropicana Tropics juice blend in convenient, single serve packs. They’re the perfect choice when you’re on the go!

Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS DELICIOUS!! But a high sugar content to watch out for that. It’s sooo yummy- I actually drink it a bit watered down to 1. Take down the sugar content and 2. Prolong my carton of juice!!
It’s amazing! Give it a try
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
This particular flavor is my absolute favorite for breakfast or lunch. It has a little more sugar that some other juices but I usually add a little water and it’s perfect. It’s really refreshing and the flavor is so delicious!
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love this brand it’s so good, it’s fruity and it’s sweet but not too much in my opinion, it met my expectations. It’s not expensive for the size, and I recommend it, if you like a fruity juice.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
This is refreshing, and it tastes like the sun. It makes the absolute best mimosa I’ve ever had. This stuff is really sweet though, so if you’re not a fan of too much sweetness in your juice, this might be too much.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Oh my god, this juice is HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH. YOUR TASTEBUDS WILL SING OPERA SOMGS AFTER TASTING THIS JUICE. DELICIOUS. I will always have this stocked in my fridge. One of my absolute favorites. Hands down.
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
A little sweet to my taste, but still very good ! Love serving it very fresh for a snack time with friends or even at a birthday party as a healthy alternative to sodas !
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
One of the best Orange and Peach  juice blend. Not to crazy about the under tone of mango,  but I am not a mango fan. My family loves mango so they LOVE LOVE, LOVE it! Also makes a great cocktail mixer when our friends come over, and the kids love it not just for an addition to their breakfast but a cold refreshing drink any time of the day.
Marilyn M.
CLEAR CREEK, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good juice for those of us who love peach and mango. Very refreshing. I could all most drink the entire thing in one day if I didn’t watch myself. However, I think that it is a little too high on the price side.
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
This is my favorite flavor of juice. It tastes so delicious and gives off tropical vibes. It is pretty sweet for some people, but I think that it’s perfect. Pro tip: blend with frozen mixed fruit and you’ve got an awesome smoothie!
Zoe F.
Baltic
I like another brand better but it’s still good. If you want a little pop in your breakfast then definitely go for this drink. The other fruits bring a different level of flavor into the juice that makes you want more.