BY TROPICANA

Tropicana tropicana pp oj w/calcium 12oz see more...

Brittany H.
New Orleans , LA
I just love orange juice so much it's so yummy & good & wow how long do these take this is taking forever I do prefer this brand over a lot of other brands it just tastes fresher for sure compared to others. I would definitely recommend this drink to others.
Cori S.
Baltimore, MD
I grew up drinking Tropicana orange juice and love that it is not from concentrate. Tropicana is generally a little more expensive than some of it's competitors, but I find it on sale now and then at the grocery stores. I'd recommend others try the product.
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
Abby J.
Brooklyn, MN
I like these for on the go when you're craving some great tasting oj! I do prefer SimplyOrange to these, but get these for on the go since SimplyOrange can be hard to find in smaller sizes.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA
These are great for on the go! It is a bit pricey compared to other drinks at the confident store, but you're paying for real juice! It still contains sugars too. Great for breakfast 😁
Robecca B.
Flint , MI
This is a decent OJ but does have a lot of sugar in it. The flavor is good and it's affordable but if you can squeeze your own I would do that. It's great for in a pinch but that's it.
Alejandra A.
This is my favorite orange juice love it, it's so good and filled with vitamins and calcium I specially like the one with lots of pulp love the thickness of the juice with the pulp
Stephanie R.
These are great to grab when you're on the go and still want to get a serving of fruits. They taste great and are usually on sale so you get a great deal too.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Tropicana has been my favorite brand of orange juice for some time. Their flavor is the most orange-y and the least bitter of any orange juice I have had.
Katherine C.
Chula Vista, CA
I always get the one with pulp, this is my favorite orange juice I have one of the huge Tropicana gallons in my fridge, cause I crave this orange juice!
Yiranny A.