BY TROPICANA

Enjoy Trop50® Red Orange – a smooth blend made with traditional oranges and Italian blood oranges, with 50% less sugar and calories and no artificial sweeteners. It has a sweet, exotic flavor. Each 8 oz glass of Trop50 Red Orange contains 100% of your day’s vitamin C, and is a good source of potassium.

Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins.

Denisse V.
Tropic Juices They are my favorite at supermarket time, my husband and I love them for breakfast, they are very natural, that's what we like the most! People should pay close attention to what they buy and give to their family, many juices are actually sugar and coloring but those of La Tropicana are natural!
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
Great juice to have around the house that had a lot of favor. Whether you are enjoying it on a hot day or mixing it for a cocktail this drink is great. It's sweeter than regular orange juice and is something I would buy again for sure.
Summer B.
Afton, TN
Love Tropicana juices, but Red Orange has to be my current favorite! Love the strong, refreshing taste, great price for the quality. My husband isn't a big juice drinker and lovesss this product.I will always recommend this product to friends and family.
Lynn F.
I have only bought this item once. I understand that it was less calories than regular juice. I wanted something lower calories so I bought this. I was highly disappointed. It had an odd taste and left a strange aftertaste. I would not recommend.
Jolly J.
“It’s not as good, but I would still drink this.Tastes watered down. It’s closer to a soft drink than juice.There’s a very strong artificial sweet flavor — almost offensively sweet. the upside is it's basic tropicana packaging.
Kelsa j.
It is a bit pricey for juice where I live but trust me it is worth it. The perfect blend and not tart, as I had expected it to be. The best advice I can give you other than only drink it cold, is to get it while it is on sale and find coupons. Try it at least once.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
So I love Trop50. It's my go-to juice and I get this type over regular Tropicana. It's delicious and has a clean and natural flavor without all of the heavy sweetness of regular OJ. Good for people dieting - or just wanting something that tastes great!
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I can't get enough juice ever. I'm not huge on soda so when I get sick of water I love to sip on a glass of juice. This flavor in particular is amazing. You can find it at target & Walmart for a very reasonable price!
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Best blood orange juice I had try ! It like you are eating a blood orange so juicy and fresh Tropicana never disappoint, always buy for my family and buy local market they have a variety of great juices all good and very affordable
Kate N.
Tropicana isn't my go-to brand of fruit juices, but I gave this a shot. I wasn't expecting too much as it is but this is probably the most "diet" tasting diet juice there is. just drink water with some frozen fruit in it.
Jenny P.
Is this your favorite flavor?